Interview w/ Rossi; LENRWeekly; RGEnergy on Indiegogo; Yildiz letdown; RAR gravity motor; bought Wardenclyffe; Germany conf.; Revolution-Green.com

  • Sterling Allan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10 8:45 AM

      'Free Energy' News
      http://FreeEnergyNews.com

      Friday, May 10, 2013

      • Featured: News > SmartScarecrow

        href="http://peswiki.com/index.php/This_Week_in_Free_Energyâ„¢">This Week in Free Energy™ >

        Sterling's Weekly Free Energy Review on SmartScarecrow Show: May 9, 2013 -- HOT UNDER THE COLLAR - Interview with Andrea Rossi About 1 MW E-Cat Plant Delivery • A Word about the Yildiz Demo Fundraiser and Perceived Letdown • The Gyrokinetic Plasma Engine by RGEnergy Posts Indiegogo Campaign • RAR Energia Ltda Gravity Motor • We Bought a Goddamn Tesla Museum • Technologies for Energy Systems -- Conference in Germany, May 11-12 • Revolution-Green.com News Arrives (FreeEnergyNews)

      Thursday, May 9, 2013

      • Featured / Best Exotic FE: Nuclear > Cold Fusion > Rossi

        LENR-to-Market Weekly -- May 9, 2013 - Highlights this week include: Interview with Rossi about recent 1 MW plant delivery, glowing Hot-cat, safety, team, electricity prospects, 3rd party tests; Nanospire listing in market report; new live test at MFMP; Gerald Celente on "the biggest element"; Rossi file opposition to Pianteli patent. (PESN; May 9, 2013)

      Wednesday, May 8, 2013

      • Featured: Events > Tesla > Tower

        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Nikola_Tesla_Wardenclyffe_Museum">Museum

        We Bought a Goddamn Tesla Museum - On May 2, 2013, the last remaining laboratory of scientist, visionary and inventor Nikola Tesla was sold to dba Tesla Science Center at Wardenclyffe, a 501 (c) 3 not-for-profit corporation dedicated to saving and restoring Wardenclyffe, with the aim of turning it into a science learning center and museum. (PESWiki; May 8, 2013)
      • Fundraisers

        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Graphics:Kevn:Latest">Kevn's PES Graphics >

        PES Logo Designer Presents ChessPas - My brother-in-law, Kevn Lambson, who designed the PES Logo that we all love, is running a cool kickstarter campaign for a Chess-on-the-Run game he designed. If only for entertainment value, you should go check it out. Or better yet, do a pre-order; maybe it could double as a belated Mother's day present. (PureEnergyBlog; May 8, 2013)

      Tuesday, May 7, 2013

      • Featured / Top 5: Nuclear > Cold Fusion

        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Andrea_A._Rossi_Cold_Fusion_Generator_(E-Cat)">Rossi

        Interview with Andrea Rossi About 1 MW E-Cat Plant Delivery - We discussed the latest E-Cat plant status; the initial military customer plant status; the glowing-hot-cat, and safety considerations at this early stage, and their postponing of domestic product roll-out; the Hot-Cat research and work toward electricity generation; the Hot-Cat 3rd party test conditions and status, ... (PESN; May 7, 2013)

      Monday, May 6, 2013

      • Featured: Fundraisers

        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Noble_Gas_Engines">Noble Gas Engines > Bob Rohner >

        The Gyrokinetic Plasma Engine by RGEnergy Posts Indiegogo Campaign - Bob Rohner has posted a fundraiser at Indiegogo to: "Explore and complete the steps needed to get this unique clean plasma technology to market." In this flexible funding campaign, he's looking to raise $264,000 to 1) complete the crossover circuitry, 2) construct the Papp fuel mixer, and 3) either restore the original Rohner-designed Papp engine or build a new one. (PureEnergyBlog; May 6, 2013)
      • Featured: Events

        Technologies for Energy Systems -- Conference in Germany, May 11-12 - Adolf and Inge Schneider are hosting a two-day conference that will include lectures and demonstrations. Topics include LENR, noble gas engines, Coler generator, and "clock energy converter as an open-source system - with demo!" Presentations will be made by Dr. hc Josef Gruber, Prof. Dr-Ing. Konstantin Meyl, Dr. Thorsten Ludwig, ... (PESWiki; May 6, 2013)

      Sunday, May 5, 2013

      • Featured: News > Outlets

        Revolution-Green.com News Arrives - Launched as a protest against our news coverage of both conventional and unconventional free energy modalities, we nonetheless wish them well. More perspectives is healthy. It decreases the chance that good things will be overlooked, and increases the speedy detection of bogus or fraudulent operations. Nevertheless, beware of divide and conquer effects. We need unity, not schism. (PESWiki; May 5, 2013)

      Saturday, May 4, 2013

      • Featured / Top 5: Magnet Motors > Yildiz

        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Event:2013:Yildiz_Magnet_Motor_Demos">Demo

        A Word about the Yildiz Demo Fundraiser and Perceived Letdown - I've been getting feedback that some people are extremely disappointed with what they consider to be a failed validation of the Yildiz magnet motor at the Inventors Expo in Geneva. While I agree that there were a lot of letdowns, there were also a lot of very positive things that came out of the trip, making it well worth the cost. (PureEnergyBlog; May 4, 2013)

      Friday, May 3, 2013

      • Featured: News > SmartScarecrow

        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/This_Week_in_Free_Energyâ„¢">This Week in Free Energy™ >

        Sterling's Weekly Free Energy Review on SmartScarecrow Show: May 2, 2013 - LENR-to-Market Monthly • SWAT Team Swarms Russ George's Office • Roberts Rotary Noble Gas Engine • TeslaTronix • Tunnel Magnetoresistance • BoredShortsTV does Kid Snippet on Hydroxy • "time crystals" • Slovenian Submergible Pump • Texas A&M Physicist Pursues Green Nuclear Power Technology • New Plasma Device Considered the 'Holy Grail' of Energy Generation and Storage (FreeEnergyNews)
      • Featured: Gravity Motors >
        RAR Energia Ltda Gravity Motor - This Brazilian company is building a huge demonstration prototype with tons of steel; and it will allegedly be capable of producing 30 kW continuous. The University of Illinois reports that a prototype is scheduled to be built nearby in Gilman. The biggest barrier is mental, though the capital cost and engineering issues will need to be addressed as well to make it economically feasible. (PESWiki and PureEnergyBlog; May 3, 2013)

      P.S. Please share FreeEnergyNews e-mails with your friends and colleagues.

      That helps us grow. Thanks.

      Sterling D. Allan