Kapagen; Yildiz demo status; FE Intro; NRG Labs Feb 5 Auction report; Travkin's magnet motor theory; ICAT

  • Sterling Allan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15 8:02 AM

      'Free Energy' News
      http://FreeEnergyNews.com

      Friday, March 15, 2013

      • Featured: News > SmartScarecrow

        href="http://peswiki.com/index.php/This_Week_in_Free_Energyâ„¢">This Week in Free Energy™ >

        Sterling's Weekly Free Energy Review on SmartScarecrow Show: March 1, 2013 - Update on Yildiz Magnet Motor Test Status • V.S. Travkin Explains Theory of All-Magnet Motor Plausibility • Kapagen Open Source? • Fabrice Andre Replicates Kapagen • Updates from John Rohner Regarding FBI Raid • SEC Halts "Plasma Engine" Investment Scheme • Upcoming 19th International Conference on Analytical Trilogy • Introduction to FE • Donations Needed • Solar Rectenna by Brian Willis • Earthship Homes Making Strides • How To Extract Water From Thin Air (FreeEnergyNews)
      • Featured: Solid State > Thermal Electric > NRGLabs

        NRGLab Posts February 5 Auction Report - NRGLabs in Singapore just posted this report on their YouTube channel. It shows them making one of their power cells in front of a group of potential licensees, then subjecting the cells to various harsh environments including heat and chemicals, in comparison to other technologies such as batteries. They also describe briefly who presented and what they talked about. (PureEnergyBlog; March 15, 2013)

      Thursday, March 14, 2013

      • Plant-Based Plastic >
        Can fungi replace plastics? - They can be grown, under certain circumstances, in almost any shape—from flip-flops (no joke!) to candle holders—and be totally biodegradable at the same time. And, if this weren’t enough, they might have the potential to replace plastics one day. (PureEnergyBlog; March 5, 2013)

      Wednesday, March 13, 2013

      • Image:critical_anim_bf16.gif Featured: PES

        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Fundraisers">Fundraisers

        href="http://freeenergynews.com/donations/">Donate >

        SOS: Donations Needed - Why is it that those who are least able to help are mostly the only ones who do, and those who are most able to help, don't? We are seeking bring about solutions that can transform civilization, yet have trouble keeping our lights on. P.S. Why I'm "All-in" on the Yildiz magnet motor. (PESN; March 13, 2013)
      • Featured: PES

        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/PowerPedia:Free_energy">Free Energy

        Introduction to the Free Energy Revolution - Usually, when people hear the term "free energy," they conjure images of perpetual motion machines that work kind of like lifting yourself up by your own bootstraps -- in other words, it's a silly idea that will never come true except in dreams and movies. However, when we PES talk about "free energy", what we are thinking of is systems that harvest energy that nature gives us, free for the taking. (PureEnergyBlog; March 13, 2013)

      Tuesday, March 12, 2013

      • Featured / OS: Electromagnetic

        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Kapanadze_Free_Energy_Generator">Kapanadze

        Kapagen Open Source? - A number of researchers around the world have been attempting to replicate Kapanadze's generator. See the video of a device powering a 2 kilowatt heater, as a sampling of the hundreds of videos that have been posted. Do you know where a clear set of plans can be found? All commercial applications should remit a royalty to the inventor. (PESWiki; March 12, 2013)
      • Featured / OS: Electromagnetic

        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Kapanadze_Free_Energy_Generator">Kapanadze

        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/OS:Kapagen">Open Source > Replications

        Fabrice Andre Replicates Kapagen - Note that in the brief video, Fabrice of a Mont Blanc eco lodge, explains how the 2 kilowatt free energy system works. "This generator allows you to extract energy from the earth and receive electrical particles. It is inspired by the rotation of the earth." (PureEnergyBlog; March 12, 2013)

      Monday, March 11, 2013

      • Featured / Top 5: Magnet Motors > Yildiz

        title="Event:2013:Validating Muammer Yildiz' Magnet Motor for 30 Days at European University" href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Event:2013:Validating_Muammer_Yildiz'_Magnet_Motor_for_30_Days_at_European_University">30-Day Test >

        Yildiz Magnet Motor: Turning to Public Instead of Universities for First Major Validation - After 33 years of developing this "impossible" technology, Yildiz looks to the public demonstration of his technology at the Geneva Inventors' Expo for all the world to witness, to finally provide the simple vindication he has sought for so many years, but which universities have continuously balked at providing. (PESN; March 11, 2013)

      Sunday, March 10, 2013

      • DIY > Water > from Air

        How To Extract Water From Thin Air — Without Power - One of the most precious things to become scarce in a crisis or emergency is water. Fortunately, there are ways to extract water from air that do not require power, including: Transpiration bag placed around leafy plants; Below-ground still; Glass or plastic dome over vegitation. Also includes instructions for a rudimentary filter. (PureEnergyBlog; March 10, 2013)

      Saturday, March 9, 2013

      • Featured: Noble Gas Engines > Plasmerg

        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/News:Blog:Inteligentry_Raided_by_FBI">FBI Raid >

        Updates from John Rohner Regarding FBI Raid - I should point out that his statements regarding me are almost completely groundless. I am not in league with his brother Bob, nor with Heinz Klosterman. I have not violated any contracts with Inteligentry. I didn't have a contract with Inteligentry. John Rohner gave me the names of some of his manufacturers and gave me permission to talk to them and report on what I learned. (PureEnergyBlog; March 9, 2013)
      • Noble Gas Engines > Plasmerg

        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/News:Blog:Inteligentry_Raided_by_FBI">FBI Raid >

        SEC Halts "Plasma Engine" Investment Scheme Operated by John Rohner and His Companies - Highlights from the SEC statement include (with some commentary by me in parenthesis): John claims to have achieved a working motor, but such has never been witnessed (the above statement regarding someone walking into a demo under way is the first claim I’ve encountered); John claims two PhDs but has not obtained... (...their denial that such degrees were awarded had to do with the black ops nature of the work being done.) (PureEnergyBlog; March 9, 2013)
      • Featured / Top 5: Magnet Motors > Yildiz

        title="Event:2013:Validating Muammer Yildiz' Magnet Motor for 30 Days at European University" href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Event:2013:Validating_Muammer_Yildiz'_Magnet_Motor_for_30_Days_at_European_University">30-Day Test >

        Halil Turkmen Gives Update on Yildiz Magnet Motor Test Status - Bemoans how pending agreements take a U-turn at last minute, after all the preparation; people change their terms. Admires Yildiz for continuing the work despite so many setbacks over the years. Mentions the challenges of working as a volunteer; need for professional help (with good terms and loyalty to good cause). (PureEnergyBlog; March 9, 2013)

      P.S. Please share FreeEnergyNews e-mails with your friends and colleagues.

      That helps us grow. Thanks.

      Sterling D. Allan