Inteligentry Raided by FBI; LENR Weekly; Sirius Premier; Solar Rectenna by Brian Willis

  • Sterling Allan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2013

      'Free Energy' News

      • Featured: PES Network > News / Directory

        Leave me a Loan! - Rather than continually hitting up our audience for donations, like wringing a sponge dry, we would much prefer to get a significant loan, to be paid back, with benefits, when one or more of these exotic free energy technologies finally comes out. We would like to expand our service, bringing in more players: vetting, translators, editors, crowdfunding experts, etc. Meanwhile, thanks for the donations. (PESN; March 3, 2013)

      Friday, March 8, 2013

      • Featured: Solar > PV > R&D

        Solar Rectenna by Brian Willis - A U-Conn researcher has come up with special new technique using selective area atomic layer deposition (ALD) to make the tiny shapes necessary for rectenna fabrication. Its 70% efficiency in converting light to electricity from the whole solar spectrum breaks the conventional Shockley–Queisser limit by not relying on the same mechanism as classical solar cells. It's cheap, simple and scalable for mass production. (PESWiki; March 8, 2013)
      • Featured: News > SmartScarecrow
        href="http://peswiki.com/index.php/This_Week_in_Free_Energyâ„¢">This Week in Free Energy™ >

        Sterling's Weekly Free Energy Review on SmartScarecrow Show: March 7, 2013 - Inteligentry Raided by FBI • LENR Weekly • Yildiz • NEST Seeks Volunteer to Administer Crowdfunding • Subscribe to Free Energy News • Sirius Premier • Energy Multiplier • Joseph Caters Free Energy Box – The Orgone Flux Capacitor • ZP Field Induced e+e- Pair Creation • Colliding Plasma Toroid Fusion Update • SOCCKET • Extreme Crazy Weather and Earth Changes (FreeEnergyNews)

      Thursday, March 7, 2013

      • Noble Gas Engines > Plasmerg

        Blog: Inteligentry Raided by FBI - On March 6, 2013, more than a dozen FBI agents raided John Rohner's Inteligentry office complex in Vegas, taking documents, equipment, machines and freezing their bank account. Rohner claims his group was ready to give the long-awaited demonstration of a working engine [highly improbable] at the Stockholder's meeting this month, but now, thanks to the raid, their company is closed until further notice. (PESWiki / PureEnergyBlog; March 7, 2013)
      • Featured / Best Exotic FE: Nuclear > Cold Fusion

        LENR-to-Market Weekly -- March 7, 2013 - Highlights this week include: nine mainstream outlets cover the NASA "nuclear reactor in your basement" story; Budapest University: Ni-H systems; George Miley up for another vote; QuantumHeat introduces Delta Pyro; Swedish Defence Materiel Administration finances rudimentary experiments with Ni-H. (PESN; March 7, 2013)
      • Featured / Classifieds: NEST

        NEST Seeks Volunteer to Help Administer the Crowdfunding Platform - The New Energy Systems Trust has settled on a launch date of March 20, 2013 for our new crowdfunding platform for exotic free energy technologies. While we at NEST are able to move forward with this with the people we presently have involved, what we would really like is to have a volunteer come along who could administer the project. (PESWiki; March 7, 2013)

      Wednesday, March 6, 2013

      • Fundraisers > Movies > Sirius

        Invited to Attend Sirius Premier (Indiegogo) - Greer’s position is that ETs obviously have advanced propulsion and energy technologies, and that the U.S. and other governments have been involved in covering up the fact of their existence, both because they have reverse engineered many of those technologies from crashed craft, and because they have been keeping those technologies for themselves... I’ve been invited to attend the Premier. (PureEnergyBlog; March 6, 2013)
      • Earth Changes
        href="http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Weather_Control">Weather Control >

        Extreme Crazy Weather and Earth Changes - As you view these, rather than just blame it on “global warming“, which has been the propaganda cry to bring in carbon taxes and other globalist totalitarian measures, bear in mind the following: 1) Man-made weather manipulations, such as by HAARP, Chemtrails, etc…, are surely partially to blame; 2) The earth is a living entity, and is responding to the havoc man is reaping on its surface... (PureEnergyBlog; March 6, 2013)
      • Fundraisers > Electromagnetic
        href="http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:James_Tiffee's_Energy_Multiplier">Tiffee's Energy Multiplier >

        Energy Multiplier: Cleaner Efficient Energy Production (Indiegogo) - "The technology we are developing is a supplemental generator. It supplements any electrical source of supplied energy by generating an increase at the output while reducing the demand placed on the energy source at the input. It is in short a source for sustainable, clean electricity for the life of the device at a fraction of the cost." (PureEnergyBlog; March 5, 2013)

      Tuesday, March 5, 2013

      • Featured / Top 5: Magnet Motors

        Dream about Yildiz in Press Stadium - The setting in the dream was a stadium made out of a natural opening in the ground approximately the shape and size of a high school football stadium, except higher on one side. The event seemed to be a some kind of press conference, for essentially the only ones in the stadium were from the media to cover some kind of development. (PureEnergyBlog; March 5, 2013)
      • ZPE

        Zero Point Field Induced e+e- Pair Creation for Energy Production - A paper describing how the Zero Point Energy Field can cause matter and antimatter to be created from the quantum vacuum has just been published in Scribd.com. It says that if a specific condition can be “Engineered” in the zero point field (a strong virtual electric field), then virtual electron positron pairs can precipitate from the quantum vacuum as real particles... (PureEnergyBlog; March 5, 2013)
      • Radio >
        Radio 8: A Brief History of Wireless Communication - This article by R. E Hershberger and R. J. Donnelly of the University of Oregon (U.S.) reviews briefly the history of wireless communication and the contributions of some of the pioneers in the field. Another goal is to try to relate the contributions of physicists to this enormous endeavor. (PureEnergyBlog; March 4, 2013)

      Monday, March 4, 2013

      • Fundraisers > Human-Powered

        SOCCKET: Soccer ball that generates electricity (Kickstarter) - Play with this soccer ball for 30 minutes and get 3 hours of electricity via LED lamp, thanks to a collaboration between groups has resulted in the creation of a soccer ball generator they call the SOCCKET. The team has been testing their ball for over a year in impoverished regions of North and South America and are ready to begin mass production. (PureEnergyBlog; March 3, 2013)

      Sunday, March 3, 2013

      • Nuclear

        Solve for X: Charles Chase on Practical, Conventional Fusion - Solution: A 100MW compact fusion reactor that runs on plentiful and cheap deuterium and tritium (isotopes of hydrogen). Breakthrough technology: Charles Chase and his team at Lockheed have developed a high beta configuration, which allows a compact reactor design and speedier development timeline (5 years instead of 30). (PureEnergyBlog; March 2, 2013)

      Saturday, March 2, 2013

      • Nuclear

        Good energy comes in small packages: Taylor Wilson at TED2013 - Just graduating from high school, Wilson has invented Small Modular Fission Reactors. These reactors are small, meaning that they can be built in factories and shipped wherever they need to go. They are installed three meters underground — making them far safer from a counterterrorism standpoint than something above ground. (PureEnergyBlog; March 2, 2013)

      P.S. Please share FreeEnergyNews e-mails with your friends and colleagues.

      That helps us grow. Thanks.

      Sterling D. Allan