Defkalion data; Air-to-Petrol; LERN Weekly; Humanoid ailen forensics

  • Sterling Allan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2012
       'Free Energy' News
      http://FreeEnergyNews.com

      Friday, October 26, 2012

      • Featured: News > SmartScarecrow

        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/This_Week_in_Free_Energyâ„¢">This Week in Free Energy™ >

        Sterling's Weekly Free Energy Review on SmartScarecrow Show: October 25, 2012 - LENR Weekly • Defkalion Independent Data Showing 3x OU • Fresh Air into Petrol • MT Keshe's Scary Politics • Keshe Foundation Rolls Out Space Tech for Sierra Leone • Breakthrough Energy Movement will host exciting event • Port of Pasco trying to evict Green Power biofuels plant for not paying rent • Humanoid Alien/Extraterrestrial Carcass Being Forensically Studied • We Don't Need Another LA Riot (FreeEnergyNews)

      Thursday, October 25, 2012

      Wednesday, October 24, 2012

      Tuesday, October 23, 2012

      • Contract Signed to Open Source #1 if... (no link) - At the end of my 10-day visit, I signed a contract today to open source #1 tech -- after first getting 2 licensees, and then crowdfunding enough $ to allow the inventor to get a laboratory. (Sterling D. Allan; October 23, 2012)
      • Waste to Energy > GPI

        Port of Pasco trying to evict Green Power biofuels plant for not paying rent - This is the second time the port has filed a case with Franklin County Superior Court to start eviction proceedings on the unfinished Pasco biofuels plant. Also, Green Power has yet to get the necessary permits to finish building the plant that Spitzauer promises will turn garbage into fuel. Spitzauer filed for bankruptcy protection in 2010 in Western Washington but has not been able to get his debts discharged. (Tri-City Herald; October 23, 2012)

      Monday, October 22, 2012

      • Featured: Plasma > Anti-Gravity / Propulsion / Keshe

        Keshe Foundation Rolls Out Space Tech for Sierra Leone- ...conducted training of the Sierra Leone government, university, and students, one day each, on how to use all of their technology, which they are giving them rights to develop, "including the full blue print of the space reactor and space craft design." They handed over the full five patents of the Foundation "during a live program on the...main national television channel".(Keshe Foundation; October 21, 2012)

      Sunday, October 21, 2012

      • Featured: Plasma > Anti-Gravity / Propulsion / Keshe

        MT Keshe's Scary Politics - Mehran Tavakoli Keshe calls Iran, Russia, and China "peace-loving nations", and says that Israel and the nations of the West are in a "checkmate" position due to " their atrocities of past decades and ... due to the wisdom of the Chinese and Russian leadership, the Syrian president and the foresight of the Iranian government and its religious leadership..." (PESN; October 21, 2012)

      Saturday, October 20, 2012

      • Featured: ETs

        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Documentary_Film:Sirius">Sirius

        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Steven_M._Greer">Greer

        Humanoid Alien/Extraterrestrial Carcass Being Forensically Studied - The carcass of what superficially appears to be an alien has been examined by Dr. Steven Greer (an emergency room doctor) and his colleague (also an M.D.) in surgical conditions, using CT scans and X-ray. Tissue samples are being studied by a leading geneticist for DNA analysis. The results point to this entity not being of Earth origin. (PESN; October 20, 2012)
      • Events > Global BEM Conf >
        Breakthrough Energy Movement will host exciting event - A state-of-the-world speech will be given by distinguished Canadian statesman Paul Hellyer at the BEM conference on the November 9-11 weekend in Holland. He is that rarity -- a former cabinet minister who has continued to learn about what’s really impeding the progress of humankind -- and has the courage to speak out on topics such as the implications of new energy inventions. (Changing Power; October 20, 2012)

      Friday, October 19, 2012

      • Featured: News > SmartScarecrow

        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/This_Week_in_Free_Energyâ„¢">This Week in Free Energy™ >

        Sterling's Weekly Free Energy Review on SmartScarecrow Show: October 18, 2012 - More data confirming #1 in our Top 5 • LENR Weekly • Andrea Rossi's Black Box -- Popular Science • Hot-Cat Test Results • Francesco Celani's Cold Fusion Cell • Happy Birthday Tesla II • Highest Density of FE Tech is in Europe • Australian DOD Comparative Analysis of the MYT Engine • Sterling on Infowars Nightly News • Foster Gamble's Salute to Inventors • Mark Dansie the Cheerleader (FreeEnergyNews)
      • Conspiracy

        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Free_Energy_and_Economy">FE and Economy >

        We Don't Need Another LA Riot - The Infowars team has compiled an excellent presentation on why we don't want riots (which some are threatening if Obama looses). They hurt the very communities where they occur, replacing trust with primal fear. See the black man shouting as his neighbors who have burned his shop: "Why did you do this to me? I'm your neighbor. I worked hard for this." (YouTube TheAlexJonesShow; October 1, 2012)
        [Microcosm of things to come, unless FE can come forward in time to stave off economic meltdown worldwide.]

      P.S. Please share FreeEnergyNews e-mails with your friends and colleagues.

      That's how we grow. Thanks.

      Sterling D. Allan