LENR Weekly; 1 MW E-Cat ready; Interview; E-Cat 3rd party report; tracking Sterling scouting FE in Europe; Bob Rohner demo;

  • Sterling Allan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2012

      'Free Energy' News
      http://FreeEnergyNews.com

      Thursday, September 13, 2012

      Wednesday, September 12, 2012

      Tuesday, September 11, 2012

      • Featured / Best Exotic FE: Nuclear > Cold Fusion

        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Andrea_A._Rossi_Cold_Fusion_Generator_(E-Cat)">Rossi

        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Andrea_Rossi's_E-Cat_Validations">Validations

        2012 E-Cat Conference Report: 1 MW E-Cat Ready - Here's my next installment on the E-Cat conference. Rather than fixating on how low the 2.5 COP is, remember that the most significant data is the Ragone plot, which puts the energy density in the same region as nuclear power. Donovan's theory on the atomic process. (PESN; September 11, 2012)

      Monday, September 10, 2012

      • Featured / Best Exotic FE: Nuclear > Cold Fusion

        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Andrea_A._Rossi_Cold_Fusion_Generator_(E-Cat)">Rossi

        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Andrea_Rossi's_E-Cat_Validations">Validations

        September 9: Andrea Rossi Q&A, Panel Discussion, Interview - I've uploaded a video from yesterday's E-Cat Conference, day 2. It's raw/uncut footage. Will give you a sense of the historic event. [I'm working on a write-up about the conference.] (PESN; September 10, 2012)
      • Nikola Tesla > Wardenclyffe Museum Project >
        Nikola Tesla: The patron saint of geeks? - Fans have rallied to buy the lab of inventor and electricity pioneer Nikola Tesla to turn it into a museum. But why do so few people appreciate the importance of Tesla's work? Tesla liked to conceptualise and work things out in his head. He cared more about the idea than its practical exploitation. (BBC; September 10, 2012)

      Sunday, September 9, 2012

      • Featured / Best Exotic FE: Nuclear > Cold Fusion

        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Andrea_A._Rossi_Cold_Fusion_Generator_(E-Cat)">Rossi

        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Andrea_Rossi's_E-Cat_Validations">Validations

        Rossi Gives Third-Party Test Results from Hot Cat - Last night, Andrea Rossi read and explained the third party tests that were done in July on his hot cat technology. The results evince outputs that approach nuclear in their power density and peak output levels. (PESN; September 9, 2012)

      Saturday, September 8, 2012

      • Featured / Best Exotic FE: Nuclear > Cold Fusion

        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Andrea_A._Rossi_Cold_Fusion_Generator_(E-Cat)">Rossi

        E-Cat Conference in Zurich – Live Streaming - Gary has a link to the live stream from the conference. I'm here, attending, in the front row, so I can ask questions if you want to Skype them to me or to Gary, or via the live chat on SmartScarecrow. Coming up at 8:30 pm Swiss time (1:30 pm MDT) will be the data presentation. (SmartScarecrow; September 8, 2012)
      • Conspiracy

        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Suppression">Suppression

        The 18 Most Suppressed Inventions Ever - List includes 99 MPG car; Tesla Free Energy; water-powered car; Rife devices; Cloudbuster; overunity generator; cold fusion; hot fusion (focus fusion); Coral Castle; hemp biofuel. (USAHitMan; August 24, 2012)

      Friday, September 7, 2012

      • Featured: News > SmartScarecrow

        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/This_Week_in_Free_Energyâ„¢">This Week in Free Energy™ >

        Sterling's Weekly Free Energy Review on SmartScarecrow Show: September 6, 2012 - Motor-Generator Self-Looped with Usable Energy Left Over • Scouting for Free Energy Technology in Europe for Two Weeks • Sept. 8-9 E-Cat Conference in Zurich • Keshe Foundation Promotional Video Posted • Keshe Free Energy Technology Replications Galore • Keshe Interview: Gravity Technology Balances Global Playing Field • Waking Up is Hard to Do (FreeEnergyNews)

      P.S. Please share FreeEnergyNews e-mails with your friends and colleagues.

      That's how we grow. Thanks.

      Sterling D. Allan