LERN Weekly; Concerns about Inteligentry; E-Cat 3rd Party report leaked; Global BEM Conference; "First to File"

  • Sterling Allan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23 5:13 PM

      'Free Energy' News
      http://FreeEnergyNews.com

      Thursday, August 23, 2012

      Wednesday, August 22, 2012

      • Conspiracy

        Joyce Riley on C2C about Veteran Illnesses and Cover-Ups - Joyce describes what US Veterans face, leading to increases in suicides. "We have a military that has more deaths from suicides than from war." It's a travesty how they are treated as pawns in the war with dubious morality (US turning to a country of conquest), subjected to depleted uranium, etc.; and their illnesses are disregarded afterward. (YouTube // Coast to Coast AM; August 20, 2012)

      Tuesday, August 21, 2012

      • Featured / Best Exotic FE: Noble Gas Engines > PlasmERG

        Part I: My Concerns About Inteligentry - Here I enumerate several concerns, including the perpetual postponement of manufacturers being shown how to run their engines; encouraging people to buy stock to get their license so the money doesn't go in escrow; John's ignoring great suggestions for the technology and the company; a timeline that evinces a lack of understanding of the steps involved in taking something to market. (PESN; August 21, 2012)
      • Waste to Energy > Plastic

        href="http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Oil">Oil > Blest

        Small Device Turns Plastic into Oil (video) - [Belated update] A group in Japan has devised the technology to convert discarded plastics back into oil. One kilogram of plastics, if burned, produces around 3 kilograms of CO2. When reprocessed by the machine, that one kilogram of plastic can yield up to one liter of oil. (PESWiki; August 21, 2012)

      Monday, August 20, 2012

      • Featured: Events

        Global Breakthrough Energy Movement Conference 2012 - On November 9, 10, 11 in Hilversum, Holland, a world class conference covering breakthrough technologies and their world-changing implications will take place. "Together we will take a journey into the past, present and future of our energy landscape." (PESWiki; August 20, 2012)
      • Nikola Tesla

        Nikola Tesla museum campaign earns $500,000 online in two days - Thanks primarily to a listing at TheOatmeal, the development of a museum dedicated to the life and works Nikola Tesla has moved one step closer after an online campaign raised more than $500,000 in 48 hours. Thanks to the generosity of, at the time of writing, more than 11,500 donors on Indiegogo, it looks like the money will be raised in significantly less time than that. (Guardian / UK; August 17, 2012)

      Sunday, August 19, 2012

      • Conspiracy / Global Warming > Geoengineering

        Why in the World are they Spraying? (video -- full film) - A follow-up to the documentary, "What in the world...", behind those crisscrossed streaks of white clouds trailing behind jet aircraft, stretching from horizon to horizon, which rather than fade like contrails, expand, containing toxic barium and aluminum. (YouTube / Women4Truth; August 19, 2012)

      Saturday, August 18, 2012

      Friday, August 17, 2012

      • Featured: News > SmartScarecrow

        href="http://freeenergynews.com/SmartScarecrow/">Free Energy Week

        Sterling's Weekly Free Energy Review on SmartScarecrow Show: August 16, 2012 - LENR-to-Market Weekly • Third Party E-Cat Test Report Details Leaked • Visit to Inteligentry • John Rohner interview on Larry Seyer's "The Most Dangerous Device" show • Helium Shortage? • Tom Farmer's gravity/buoyancy machine • New Footage From Deep Inside Bohemian Grove 2012 • Free Energy Reality Show Launching • Edison Ni-Fe Battery (FreeEnergyNews)
      • Nikola Tesla

        Let's Build a Goddamn Tesla Museum - "We're trying to raise money to buy back Nikola Tesla's old laboratory, known as the Wardenclyffe Tower, and eventually turn it into a museum." As of August 17, they are more than half way to their $850,000 fundraising goal to honor the father of the electric age. (IndieGogo; Expires September 29, 2012)

      Thursday, August 16, 2012

      Wednesday, August 15, 2012

      • Featured: Gravity Motors > Buoyancy

        Tom Farmer's gravity/buoyancy machine - He uses a weight going down to produce electricity. A balloon that is fixed to the weight is inflated, causing the weight to be lifted again. The balloon is deflated, and the weight then goes down again, repeating the cycle. CATCH: The balloon is filled with an external pressurized air tank. (PESN; August 15, 2012)

      Tuesday, August 14, 2012

      • Natural Gas / Cold Fusion

        Why is There a Helium Shortage? - Helium is experiencing a shortage that’s driving up its price around the world. Although helium is the second most abundant element in the universe, most of it in the Earth’s atmosphere bleeds off into space. Helium is a byproduct of natural gas production. [A. Could effect mass production of noble gas engines. B. According to Brillouin, helium is produced from hydrogen in their LENR reactions (thus creating a new He source).] (Popular Science; June 25, 2012)

      Monday, August 13, 2012

      • Featured / Best Exotic FE: Nuclear > Cold Fusion

        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Andrea_A._Rossi_Cold_Fusion_Generator_(E-Cat)">Rossi

        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Andrea_Rossi's_E-Cat_Validations">Validations

        Details Provided about Hot Cat Test Data Leaker - In a post made on the Journal of Nuclear Physics, Andrea Rossi clarifies the identity and past history of "Cures." He is revealed as being Domenico Fioravanti, the consultant of Leonardo Corporation's military customer. Rossi knew him briefly 35 years prior. (PESN; August 13, 2012)

      Sunday, August 12, 2012

      • Conspiracy

        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Conspiracy#Bohemian_Grove">Bohemian Grove >

        New Footage From Deep Inside Bohemian Grove 2012 (video) - Talk about creepy images galore. Probably the very place the song "Hotel California" was written about, where the world's conspiratorial "elite" hang out to plan and execute the subjugation of mankind. It's the twisted fraternity club of today's power brokers. (YouTube / BohemianKyle; August 5, 2012)

      Saturday, August 11, 2012

      • Featured / Best Exotic FE: Nuclear > Cold Fusion

        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Andrea_A._Rossi_Cold_Fusion_Generator_(E-Cat)">Rossi

        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Andrea_Rossi's_E-Cat_Validations">Validations

        Stunning Third Party E-Cat Test Report Details Leaked During NIWeek - An apparent inside source, going by the username "Cures", has leaked significant information about a test of the new ultra high temperature E-Cat. He has also posted a photograph of the module that was tested. Does his leak trump every presentation made at NIWeek? (PESN; August 11, 2012)

      Friday, August 10, 2012

      • Featured: News > SmartScarecrow

        href="http://freeenergynews.com/SmartScarecrow/">Free Energy Week

        Sterling's Weekly Free Energy Review on SmartScarecrow Show: August 9, 2012 - LENR-to-Market Weekly • Mainstream Coverage of Fleischmann's Death Mentions Nothing of Technology Nearing Marketplace • Bob Rohner Demonstrates his Noble Gas Piston at the 2012 TeslaTech Conference • Inteligentry at PowerGen, Dec. 11 • Pakistan Revels in Boast of Water-Run Car • Steorn In €50 Million A Year HephaHeat Bonanza • MTSU Pursuing a Plug-In Hybrid Kit for $3000 via Any Back Wheel Hub • Keshe Foundation claims Iran in possession of superior defense capabilities (FreeEnergyNews)
      • Best Exotic FE: Electrostatic

        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Ismael_Aviso_Self-Charging_Electric_Car">Aviso

        Aviso still bailing out (no link) - [8/9/2012 7:49:25 PM] Sterling D. Allan: you going to be cleaned up enough from the flooding to be able to give demos to the groups coming in? [8/9/2012 7:52:42 PM] ismaelcar2: YES. We are so busy cleaning since 2 days ago, but yesterday, after we cleaned, again the rain poured heavy with dirt & mud; and we started again from the beginning. I hope today the sky will be clear. (Sterling D. Allan)

      P.S. Please share FreeEnergyNews e-mails with your friends and colleagues.

      That's how we grow. Thanks.

      Sterling D. Allan