LENR Weekly; NI provides tools for LENR; Bird-dogging FE; Inteligentry update; Keshe update

  • Sterling Allan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2012

      'Free Energy' News
      http://FreeEnergyNews.com

      Thursday, July 19, 2012

      • Featured / Best Exotic FE: Nuclear > Cold Fusion

        LENR-to-Market Weekly -- July 19, 2012 - Highlights this week include the launch of E-CatAustralia.com, Defkalion leaving Greece, Rossi stating that home unit cartridges will have to be replaced by certified agents, National Instruments presentation on the need for LENR instrumentation; rebroadcast of 60-minute piece on cold fusion. (PESN; July 19, 2012)
      • Nikola Tesla > Books

        New Book on Tesla - "Thomas Edison was a bully. That's why you've barely heard of the hero of Rave' Mehta's new graphic novel, The Inventor: Nikola Tesla." Author describes why he wrote his new book, released on the eve of his 156th birthday and featured at Comic-Con last week. (GoodMenProject; July 18, 2012)

      Wednesday, July 18, 2012

      • Conspiracy

        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Health">Health > Infowars

        Jeffrey M. Smith: Monsanto, GMO Seeds of Destruction (video) - "Outrageous!" That's what you'll say over and over again when you learn how the biotechnology companies like Monsanto have manipulated the government, our food, and the media, and put our food supply at risk for generations, if not permanently. GMO's have been proven to be very detrimental, yet this gets covered up by those who should be warning us but don't because they are sold out. (YouTube / TheAlexJonesChannel; July 18, 2012)

      Tuesday, July 17, 2012

      • Featured: Store Solar > Cooking

        Global Sun Oven Videos - I've been selling the Sun Oven for more than a decade and was pleased to see these new videos produced by Paul Munsen, President, introducing and demonstrating the capabilities of the oven. 1. What is the Global Sun Oven? 2. Emergency Preparedness; 3. Pots and Pans; 4. Even, Non-drying Heat; 5. Dehydrating; 6. Hot Water; 7. Additional Resources. (PES Store; July 2012)
      • PESNetwork

        Donate to PES - We appreciate your assistance in helping us keep this news, directory, and networking service going. Some day soon we hope to not need donations, but we're not there yet. (PESNetwork; July 17, 2012)

      Monday, July 16, 2012

      • Conspiracy / Global Warming > Climategate

        IPCC Admits Its Past Reports Were Junk - On June 27, the IPCC, which is the ultimate global warming advocacy group, acknowledges the 2010 recommendations of the InterAcademy Council, which said that IPCC reports are not peer-reviewed and that IPCC authors are selected from a "club" of scientists and nonscientists who agree with the alarmist perspective favored by politicians. (AmericanThinker; July 16, 2012)

      Sunday, July 15, 2012

      • Quantum

        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Rasa's_Zero_Point_Institute">Rasa

        Free Energy Device Key: Quantum Tunneling Effect - In this excerpt from the recent movie, Avengers, Rasa points out that actor Tony Stark, playing Iron Man, states that the secret to overunity devices (more energy comes out than goes in) is to "figure out how to stabilize the quantum tunneling effect", which is what Rasa has been claiming. (YouTube / ZeroPointInstitute; July 14, 2012)
      • Radio > SmartScarecrow

        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Top_5_Exotic_Free_Energy_Technologies">Top 5 FE >

        United We Win radio marathon with Sterling Allan - Nothing new for our regular audience, but this one would be good for newcomers to exotic free energy, who think outside the box. Addressed the Top 5 Energy technologies; Patrick Flanagan / Tesla; exotic FE as a revolution against the conspiracy; our probable victory / destiny. (YouTube / SmartScarecrow; July 14, 2012)

      Saturday, July 14, 2012

      • Movies > Nikola Tesla >
        Christian Bale to play Tesla in Hollywood film - Filming for the movie, which apparently will see Hollywood star Christian Bale play Tesla, should begin this autumn in Chicago. It will also see Nicolas Cage play the role of Thomas Edison. There has also been talk the acting cast will feature Croatian Rade Serbedzija, Martin Sheen, Megan Fox and Jessica Alba. The project entitled "Tesla, Ruler of the World" will be part produced by Universal Studios. (Croatian Times; July 12, 2012)

      Friday, July 13, 2012