J.I.M.S. Motor; Tesla invented in his head; Chain Drive Gravity Machine; E-Cat Weekly

  • Sterling Allan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2012

      'Free Energy' News
      http://FreeEnergyNews.com

      Sunday, January 8, 2012

      Saturday, January 7, 2012

      Friday, January 6, 2012

      • Featured: Engines

        Overunity Details of J.I.M.S. Motor Reluctantly Revealed - BB Motor Corporation has reluctantly answered some questions about an exotic motor they have built that is claimed to be able to run without fuel and produce no pollution. A breakthrough energy technology may be about to emerge from the state of Texas. We wonder if there might be similarities to the Clem Engine. (PESN and BeforeItsNews; January 6, 2012)
      • Featured: News > SmartScarecrow

        href="http://freeenergynews.com/SmartScarecrow/">Free Energy Week

        Sterling's Weekly Free Energy Review on SmartScarecrow Show: January 5, 2012 - Free Energy in 2011 Prepping to Take Off in 2012 • One Full Year of Andrea Rossi's E-Cat • (3x) E-Cat Weekly • The History of MIT's Blatant Suppression of Cold Fusion • Anniversary Interview with Rossi Slated for January 14 • Cold Fusion Now: 10-Point Plan for America • Searl Magnetics Nearing Eureka • BB Motor Corp's Fuelless J.I.M.S Engine • Chain Drive Gravity Machine Open Source Project • Inteligentry Posts Slideshow of Noble Gas Engine Assembly • Luxury-Sea Boat Generates Electricity from Ocean Water (FreeEnergyNews)
      • Community > Social

        Shawn Galloway's 50th Blow-out - Our friend and associate in the New Energy Movement, Shawn Galloway, who composed the song "I Choose Love" and the theme song (both saved to my favorites) for the New Energy Movement, astonishes everyone in this home video by blowing out 50 candles in less than 1/4 of a second, as if a magic trick puff. Have you ever seen anything like this? (YouTube / ShawnGallaway; January 5, 2012)

      Thursday, January 5, 2012

      • Featured / Best Exotic FE: Nuclear

        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Cold_Fusion">Cold Fusion > Rossi

        E-Cat Weekly -- January 5, 2012 - This past week saw at least 80 stories on the web, 4 from mainstream news, regarding Andrea Rossi's E-Cat powered by LENR or cold fusion. The hottest theme was Rossi's assertion that he is in discussion with Home Depot to distribute 1 million home heat units this Autumn for less than $2,000 USD. Reality will probably dictate a longer time-line. (PESN; January 5, 2012)

      Wednesday, January 4, 2012

      • Featured: Engines

        BB Motor Corp's Fuelless J.I.M.S Engine - BB Motor Corp claims to be launching a revolutionary new engine in 2012 that is claimed to produce huge amounts of power while consuming zero fuel and producing zero pollution. They are accepting inquiries regarding employment, marketing, dealerships, etc. Is this engine for real, or is it too good to be true? (PESN and BeforeItsNews; January 4, 2012)

      • Nikola Tesla > Societies

        'Shake down tycoons' to help Tesla Memorial Society - Thomas Valone is asking energy news groups to help Nikola Tesla’s last close living relative to keep the non-profit Tesla Memorial Society alive. Valone says Tesla's relative William Terbo is interested in Valone's proposed "three-prong attack on the kingpins who made big money off of Tesla, as explained in Valone's book, Harnessing the Wheelwork of Nature: Tesla's Science of Energy. (Changing Power; January 3, 2012)
      • Best Exotic FE: Nuclear > Cold Fusion

        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Andrea_A._Rossi_Cold_Fusion_Generator_(E-Cat)">Rossi

        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Mainstream_News:Andrea_Rossi's_LENR_E-Cat">Mainstream News >

        2012: The Year of Cold Fusion? - So, here we are, at the close of 2011 still waiting for Rossi or anyone to prove that the E-Cat or some other LENR/cold fusion device really works. If the whole thing is a fraud it’s going to be one of the greatest in modern times. If it’s not, 2012 is going to be the year when everything changes. (Forbes; January 1, 2012)

      Tuesday, January 3, 2012

      • Featured / Best Exotic FE: Nuclear

        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Cold_Fusion">Cold Fusion > Rossi

        Randy Hekman Suffers E-Cat Denial While Promoting LENR - As a US Senate candidate, it is remarkable that Randy Hekman is promoting cold fusion research -- or what he calls LENR (Low Energy Nuclear Reactions). However, he ignores the reality of Andrea Rossi's E-Cat technology, despite it being the first cold fusion technology to enter the market place -- starting with, allegedly, the US military. (PESN and BeforeItsNews; January 3, 2012)

      Monday, January 2, 2012