Cold Fusion to Save World Billions; Rauen visits PlasmERG; Hitler panics over E-Cat

  • Sterling Allan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 7:59 PM

      'Free Energy' News
      http://FreeEnergyNews.com
      Image:110112 empty fuel-light 95x95.jpg
      • Feature: Donate to PES Network / Green Power Inc. >
        Hopefully last call for donations - I thought by now that we at PES would never again need to pass the hat because of all the incredible things happening in the free energy sector. Oh so close, but not quite there yet. Meanwhile, we really appreciate your contributions. We know this is a challenging time for everyone. (PESN; January 13, 2011)

      Tuesday, July 5, 2011

      • Hydro > Wave > Buoys

        Intentium: Wave Power Development - Intentium AS is a Norwegian based wave power developing company whose concept differs from most other buoy absorbers, with a new focus on the dominant wave direction and wave crest length. The patented concept has a relatively wide float stabilized up against the dominating wave direction, combined with a double acting pump and a buoyancy controlled water anchor. ([Website]; July, 2011)

      Monday, July 4, 2011

      • Flying Cars

        EU project looks to the future of personal air transport - A European Union project known as myCopter has set aside funds of €4.2 million (US$6.2m) to investigate the possibility of introducing Personal Aerial Vehicles into the skyways of many congested European cities. This coming age of the "flying car" where vehicles leave the roads and launch into the skies promises to solve problems like dramatically rising urban traffic congestion, but it also throws up some formidable challenges. (GizMag; June 30, 2011)

      Sunday, July 3, 2011

      • Solar > Chalcopyrite / CIGS >
        Inkjet Printing Solar Cells - Engineers at Oregon State University (OSU) have developed a process to create 'CIGS' solar cells with inkjet printing technology that allows for precise patterning to reduce raw material waste by 90 percent and significantly lower the cost of producing solar cells with promising, yet expensive compounds. (GizMag; June 28, 2011)

      Saturday, July 2, 2011

      Friday, July l, 2011

      • Featured: News > SmartScarecrow

        href="http://freeenergynews.com/SmartScarecrow/">Free Energy Week

        Sterling's Weekly Free Energy Review on SmartScarecrow Show: June 30, 2011 - The PlasmERG Engine - To be, or not to be? • The Astounding Potential of Plasmic Power • PlasmERG FAQ • Defkalion E-Cat Rollout Plans • Interviews with Rossi and Xanthoulis • Bologna professors discuss E-cat on Italian radio • Aviso Cracking Water With Ambient Energy • Caggiano's FIVS Fuel Vaporizor Now Open Sourced (FreeEnergyNews)
      • Featured / Best Exotic FE: Nuclear > Cold Fusion > Rossi

        Cold Fusion - For Real? - Last night on Coast to Coast AM, Linda Moulton Howe gave an excellent overview of cold fusion, interviewing MIT's Peter Hagelstein, who said regarding the energy crisis: "I think this cold fusion area could produce exactly the viable alternative that would make the biggest difference." The interview ended with a review of Rossi's E-Cat now emerging commercially. (EarthFiles; June 30, 2011)
      • Kevn's Art at PESWiki >
        Kevn Lambson's YouTube Channel - Kevn, my brother-in-law, is responsible for much of the art on our sites, including our logo, which I love; and many of our earlier images the accompanied our feature stories. Check out his YouTube channel for some recent artwork he's doing as part of a humanitarian drive. (YouTube)

      Thursday, June 30, 2011

      • Fuel Efficiency > Retrofits

        href="http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Fuel_Efficiency_Retrofits#Vaporizers">Vaporizers

        AGS Fuel Vaporizer System Claims to Boost Mileage - Company claims that their fuel vaporizer system has assisted in 18% to 57% improvement in gasoline fuel efficiency while decreasing emissions. Patent pending product has been tested since 1998. Gasoline engines can only run when the fuel is atomized (vaporized). The Vaporizer can, in most cases, double the vaporzing process thereby giving you a substantial increase in performance. ([Company Site]; submitted June 29, 2011)
      • Conspiracy / Directory:Ron_Paul

        Ron Paul's Money Bomb Exploding - Ron Paul is quite close to his goal of $5 million by midnight Mountain Time, when quarter 2 tally comes. As the only true Constitutionalist candidate, he is wanting to make a strong showing against the other Republican candidates. (BeforeItsNews; June 30, 2011)

      Announcing TeslaTech's Annual 2011 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
      Keeping the Nikola Tesla Legacy Alive, for over 25 years!
      Marriott Pyramid North
      5151 San Francisco Rd. NE
      Albuquerque, NM   87109
      July 28-31, 2011
      Pre Registration now open with the best discount available, click here for more details:
      http://teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm