Boyce cancer by Verichip; ClimateGate; Brown's gas theory; Widtsoe farmers grow fuel

  • Sterling D. Allan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2009

      'Free Energy' News
      http://FreeEnergyNews.com

      Wednesday, December 2, 2009

      • Hydro > Wave

        Oyster - the world's largest working hydro-electric wave energy device - Aquamarine Power has launched the worldÂ’s largest working hydro-electric wave energy device in Scotland. Per its mode of action, the near-shore "oyster" produces power by pumping high pressure water to its onshore hydro-electric turbine which feeds into the national grid. A potential farm of 20 Oysters provide enough energy to power 9,000 three bedroom family home.s (GizMag; November 26, 2009)
      • Conservation

        Thermeleon roof tiles make saving energy as clear as black and white - The Thermeleon (as in chameleon) roof tile changes from white to black depending on its temperature. Using phase-change polymer gel-filled tiles, a team at MIT is able to control the light energy transmission properties of the roofing material, meaning that on a hot day the roofing material turns white to reflect heat, but on a cold day the material becomes transparent and absorbs heat back into the home (GizMag; November 29, 2009)

      Tuesday, December 1, 2009

      • Sorry, no bullet for today. I was gone collecting info on four big stories: 1) waste-to-building materials co; 2) major update on Bob Boyce chip & tech; 3) fuel efficiency groove; 4) recommending 2012 movie. Feature stories on these coming in the next few days. -- Sterling

      Monday, November 30, 2009

      • Batteries / Nuclear > BetaVoltaics

        A 25-Year Battery - A NY company, Widetronix is developing batteries that could potentially power electrical circuits that protect military planes and missiles. The company is also working with medical-device makers to develop batteries that could last decades for implantable medical devices. The technology has been tested by Lockheed Martin. (MIT Technology Review)
      • Hydro > Tidal > Atlantis

        Atlantis To Test World's Biggest Tidal Turbine - Atlantis Resources Corp is to test the world's biggest tidal turbine in the rough waters off the Orkney Islands next year in preparation for Scotland's plan to use ocean energy for half a million homes by 2020. The AK-1000 turbine has rotors that are 18 meters in diameter, the height of five storey building and has a capacity of 1 megawatt. (Planet Ark; Dec. 1, 2009)

      Sunday, November 29, 2009

      • Zero Point Energy / Vibrations

        David Sereda - Zero Point Energy (video) - Discusses his research on differentials, Zero Point Energy, and the hidden harmonic codes of the universe, including prototyping. "There are actual precise harmonic codes which are multiple frequencies working in tandem together," he said. "...It can lead to anything from antigravity to infinite energy." (Coast to Coast; March 12, 2009)

      Saturday, November 28, 2009

      • Featured: Suppression

        href="http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Bio-Energetics#Environmental_Electromagnetic_Concerns">EM Concerns > Electrolysis

        href="http://peswiki.com/index.php/OS:Bob_Boyce_Electrolyzer_Plans">Boyce

        Inventor's terminal cancer courtesy of Verichip? - Bob Boyce, who has invented a super-efficient electrolysis method, as well as a self-looping electrical circuit capable of charging batteries, discovered a microchip implant in his shoulder when having a tumor removed from that spot, which metastasized. It turns out the chip was made by VeriChip. (PESN; Nov. 28, 2009) (Comments)
      • U.S. Government and Energy / Efficiency / Conservation

        Cap & Trade - A License Required For Your Home - Beginning 1 year after enactment of the Cap and Trade Act, you won't be able to sell your home unless you retrofit it to comply with the energy and water efficiency standards of this Act. H.R. 2454. Passed by the House of Representatives, if also passed by the Senate, this act will be the largest tax increase any of us has ever experienced. (VegHaven; Nov. 19, 2009)

      Friday, November 27, 2009

      • Plastic and Energy >
        Simpler, cheaper, biodegradable plastic without using fossil fuels - Polylactic acid (PLA) is growing into wide use as a replacement for petroleum-based plastics. It is made from corn-starch, or other starch-rich substances like maize, sugar or wheat, and is biodegradable. It is used as a material for compost bags, food packaging, and disposable tableware, and also for a number of biomedical applications. Now a team of researchers in South Korea has simplified the production of PLA, making the process much cheaper. (GizMag; November 22, 2009)

      Thursday, November 26, 2009 (US: Happy Thanksgiving)

      • Humor / Health

        Wild Turkeys visit vegan's solar home - We had about 15 wild turkeys come visit the guest solar home we are renting while we build our sustainable home here in Sanpete Valley, Utah. We figure in this valley full of factory turkey facilities, these wild guys felt safe coming by our place this time of year because we are vegan. (YouTube; Nov. 24, 2009)

      Wednesday, November 25, 2009

      • Building > Earth Bag > Sterling's Home > Blog >
        Dome-vault; "high tunnel" for winter building - Update on our home plans: "The earth bag walls go straight up with periodic buttresses along the horizontal length. At 8 feet up will be the floor joists, then the straight earth bag walls will end up another two feet. At that point will start the 10-foot radius concrete dome, which will have insulation around it." (Allan's Sustainable Home; Nov. 23, 2009)

      Tuesday, November 24, 2009

      • Electromagnetic

        Basic Principles of Over Unity Electro Machines (pdf) - In this work author analyzed several patented electromagnetic machines with over unity behaviour and explained basic principles behind their work. Author found four basic principles for construction over unity electromagnetic machines and one for increasing energy of the river. (VeljkoMilkovic.com; November 23, 2009)

      Monday, November 23, 2009

      • Piezoelectric

        Generating electricity from air flow - A group of researchers at the City College of New York are developing a piezoelectric device, which when placed in the wake of a cylinder -- such as on the back of a truck -- the flow of air will cause the devices to vibrate in resonance. On the roof of car, they will shake in a much more unsteady flow known as a turbulent boundary layer. (EScienceNews; Nov. 22, 2009)