Ohmasa Gas; Fractal antennas for energy?; Focus Fusion 1 test; Romanian FE; moved

  • Sterling D. Allan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2 7:38 PM

      'Free Energy' News

      Monday, November 2, 2009

      • Water > Desalination

        A fresh way to take the salt out of water - Saltworks uses solar energy or waste heat to concentrate sea water. They then use the ionic gradient between the concentrated brine and two sea-water streams to pull ions from a 3rd sea-water stream, apparently trading the reduced entropy of the desalinated water against the increased entropy of 'mixing' the brine and the other sea-water streams. (Economist; Oct. 29, 2009)

      Sunday, November 1, 2009

      • Grand Unified Theories > Anti-Gravity

        New Science and Art of Gravity with Dan Winter - "When charge or plasma becomes centripetal... that is called life -- and that is precisely what golden ratio fractality accomplishes!" Site also addresses such exotic subjects as phase conjugate magnetics, how fractality causes gravity, sacred geometry as a therapeutic tool, ormus - high spin state superconducting matter, holographic research. (GoldenMean.info)

      Saturday, October 31, 2009

      • Funding

        How to Compare Power Generation Choices - People like to compare the cost to generate electricity from various renewable resources, like wind or solar, to the cost to generate electricity from coal, nuclear and natural gas. Comparing these costs is like comparing apples to oranges. Understanding a few basic factors will help make an informed comparison. (Renewable Energy World; Oct. 29, 2009)
      • Bio-Energetics
        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Bio-Energetics#Environmental_Electromagnetic_Concerns">Environmental Electromagnetic Concerns >

        How Terahertz Waves Tear Apart DNA - A team led by Los Alamos National Labs has presented a new model of the way the THz waves (used in airport and hospital scanners) interact with DNA, explaining how the damage is done and why evidence has been so hard to gather. They say that although the forces that terahertz waves exert on double-stranded DNA are tiny, in certain circumstances resonant effects can unzip the DNA strands, tearing them apart. (MIT Technology Review; Oct. 30, 2009)

      Friday, October 30, 2009

      • Solar Thermal / Building / ZPE / Methane

        A few free energy developments in Romania - A Russian news agency reports on several interesting systems being developed, including an efficient solar water heating design, a composite building materials having strength and a high R value, a magnetic fertilizer, and a system that allegedly loads methane molecules with the vacuum zero point energy increasing the methane’s heating power by 40 percent. (Financiarul; Oct. 30, 2009)

      Thursday, October 29, 2009

      • Top 100: EVs
        href="http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Tesla_Motors,_Inc.">Tesla Roadster >

        EV record: Tesla Roadster travels 313 miles on a single charge - The Tesla Roadster has set a new distance record for a production electric vehicle, topping its own previous record of 241 miles on the course. The milestone took place during the 2009 Global Green Challenge in Australia where eco-friendly vehicles have been battling it out. (GizMag; Oct. 28, 2009)
      • Water / Conservation

        Stop Using Toilet Paper: Get a Blue Bidet - You might find the idea of going without toilet paper a bit shocking, but lots of people around the world do it, and there are good technologies available now to replace your toilet or add on to it. It is cleaner and healthier, and saves a lot of water. (Dr. Mercola; Oct. 27, 2009)

      Wednesday, October 28, 2009

      • EVs > Plug-ins

        3Prong Power Upgrades Any Prius to Plug-in Status - Toyota is leasing 500 prototype plug-in hybrid Prius’s to lucky recipients next year, but what about other Prius owners who want to plug in? Enter 3Prong Power, a Berkeley, California startup that offers plug-in hybrid conversions for first, second and third generation Prius’s as well as the Ford Escape Hybrid. (Inhabitat; Oct. 27, 2009)

      Monday, October 26, 2009

      • Featured: Building > Safe Haven Villages >
        A bit distracted while we move to Tolbert's solar guest house - You'll have to excuse the sparsness of our news recently as I'm in the middle of a move to a solar guest house we'll be staying at while planning then building our own renewable/sustainable home. We've found the radiant floor heat from the solar thermal panels to be pleasant and preferred to forced air heating. Now we need to par down all the unnecessary stuff we've accumulated. (PESWiki; Oct. 27, 2009)