Honda, Toyota deliver fuel cell cars; Claims of Tilley Fraud; Bearden review; WITs disclaimer
- Most Recent Developments/Additions to Site
also indexed at
http://www.remnantsaints.com/AlternativeUtilitiesTuesday, Dec. 3
62458 hits as of 6:08 pm MST
- Media > Honda,
Toyota deliver fuel cell cars in California (Forbes, Dec. 2, 2002) - market-ready models
employing fuel cells, which emit only water vapor.
Monday, Dec. 2
of Tilley Fraud >
Kibbey > Pulling
Together Documentation of Misrepresentation -
"It will light a 200 Watt halogen bulb for an extended period of time, however
it will not power a whole shop yet," contrary to claims (Nov. 12,
62208 hits as of 9:03 pm MST
Sunday, Dec. 1
- Article > Scalar Wars: The
Brave New World of Scalar Electromagnetics - Primer of Tom Bearden
technology and insights, compiled by Bill Morgan.
61790 hits as of 12:24 pm MST
Saturday, Nov. 30
- Directory > Magnetic
Motors (index) - Listing of motors in which magnets are the only
- Feedback > MagneticEnergy.com
Magnetic Motor Design Lacking - engineer cites examples of tell-tale
signs that the motor plans are not legitimate.
61564 hits as of 1:04 pm MST
Wednesday-Friday, Nov. 29
- Correction > World Improvement
Technologies seeks to make it clear that they do not endorse any other
technologies besides their own.
- Announcement > WIT demonstrating a water-as-fuel carburetor system next month. Demo is for investors of $20k or more only.
61350 hits as of 10:09 pm MST 11/29/02
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Media > Honda, Toyota deliver fuel cell cars in California (Forbes, Dec. 2, 2002) - market-ready models employing fuel cells, which emit only water vapor.