- Most Recent Developments/Additions to Site http://www.greaterthings.com/News/Tilley/newstuff/ also indexed at http://www.remnantsaints.com/AlternativeUtilitiesMessage 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2002View SourceMost Recent Developments/Additions to Site
also indexed at
http://www.remnantsaints.com/AlternativeUtilitiesSunday, Nov. 3
52888 hits as of 8:57 am MST
Saturday, Nov. 2
- Related Technology >Iceland invents
energy-from-water machine - uses temperature differential from
geothermal energy. [Thermator website (English)]
52753 hits as of 5:15 pm MST
Thursday, Oct. 31
Related Technology > Build Your Own Howard Johnson Motor - HJ motor technical information give away by Stephen Walker.
- Tilley Rumor > "I talked to Tilley's people, and he is making a incredible deal, but hopefully not with the Illuminati, as the funding could only be put up by their level of power." (Source: private correspondence pending approval, Oct. 30.)
52225 hits as of 9:45 pm MST
Wednesday, Oct. 30
- Related E-group > Two New General Discussion Groups by Ron Frazier: discussing MEG and similar devices, permanent magnet motors; plasma devices; scalar and aetheric energy; hydrogen, including production and burning and cold fusion and fuel cells; heat engines and environmental energy.
51987 hits as of 11:59 pm MST
Tuesday, Oct. 29
- Related Developments > Adam's Motor
Going to Mass Production? - "Development and manufacturing
facilities plans are under way in Brisbane Australia, St Petersburgh Russia,
Forest Grove U.S.A & Sri Lanka.... Production of small units commences
next month Sept 2002 at Forest Grove U.S.A, to be followed by St Petersburgh
next, then Brisbane which will be the main facility and head office where the
large high kilowatt machines will be manufactured"
51666 hits as of 9:47 pm MST
- Related Teams > Integrated
Environmental Technologies, LLC - Plasma Enhanced Melter (PEM) systems
for converting waste to energy.
- Related Technology >Iceland invents energy-from-water machine - uses temperature differential from geothermal energy. [Thermator website (English)]