Hydrogen Peroxide as energy store and fuel; Pantone's court appearance, hydrogen in the hall; global warming and hurricane Katrina; amineborane H storage; Honda Civic improvements.
- 'Free Energy' News
(Go here for links to stories below, if you don't get this by HTML)
>href="http://pesn.com/2005/08/29/9600157_Pantone_given_extension/">Pantone Given Extension; Conversations in the Hall - GEET inventor, Paul Pantone, given until Oct. 5 and Nov. 1 to establish competency argument. Interesting chats in the hall about running cars on water. (PESN; Aug. 29)
Today in Free Energy > Tuesday, August 30 (high) (low) (7 min) - Hydrogen Peroxide as energy store and fuel; Pantone's court appearance, hydrogen in the hall; global warming and hurricane Katrina; amineborane H storage; Honda Civic improvements. (OSEN)LATEST
Tuesday, August 30, 2005
910055 cumulative visits; 05:54 am GMT/UTC
- FreeEnergyNews Fund Drive - Targeting $1,500 by the end of August. Your donations appreciated. Consider a monthly pledge.
- Hydrogen Peroxide as a Fuel - H2O2, which can be produced from water by electrolysis, stores well and can be used as a fuel, either for rockets, jets, or for cars. (H2O Power; Aug. 11)
- Hurricane >
- Global Warming > Is Global Warming Fueling Katrina? - Warm ocean temperatures are a key ingredient for monster hurricanes, prompting some scientists to believe that global warming is exacerbating our storm troubles. (Time; Aug. 29)
- Katrina Slams US Gulf Coast, Oil Rigs Adrift (Reuters; Aug. 30)
- Katrina disrupts energy output, rattles markets (AP; Aug. 29)
- Oil Leaps Past $70 Then Recoils as Storm Hits (Reuters; Aug. 30)