Lamellar Currents; Tesla's AC inspiration; Recycling Brain Power; Largest Solar; Artic Melting
- 'Free Energy' News
(Go here for links to stories below, if you don't get this by HTML)LATESTWednesday, Nov. 10, 2004
485650 cumulative visits; 09:40 am GMT/UTC
and Heaviside Currents - John Bedini explains in part how his circuit
works to charge batteries. (PESWiki; Nov. 9)
- This Week in Free Energy: Nov. 7 - 20 MW waste to
energy facility for sale; VAPSTER fuel economy system; Bowman and Perendev
magnetic motors; H on demand ZPE toy; X-prize and Cold Fusion.
- Geek Trivia: Spark of inspiration - What play did Nikola Tesla cite as his inspiration for the alternating-current motor? Brief historic tidbit; quick read; interesting. (TechRepublic; Nov. 9)
>href="http://archive.parade.com/2004/1031/1031_scientists1.html">They're Recycling Their Brain Power - An extraordinary group of retired scientists and engineers in Asheville, N.C., is working to solve the areas environmental problems. (Parade; Oct. 31)
- Solar >
World's Largest Solar
Park - Bavaria Solarpark will produce 10 MW via 57,600 silicone panels
spread over 25 hectares; scheduled for operation in 2005. (PhysOrg;
Melting Fast - Scientists have determined that the ice in Greenland
and the Arctic is melting so rapidly that much of it could be gone by the end
of the century. Estimate includes projection of greenhouse gasses.
(ZPEnergy; Nov. 9)
Warming Exposes Arctic to Oil, Gas Drilling - (Yahoo News; Nov.
[Can you say "vicious cycle"?]
Tuesday, Nov. 9, 2004
484680 cumulative visits; 05:25 am GMT/UTC
- (featured until Nov
Magnetic Motors > Telesis Magnetic Motor with Superconducting Shielding - Plans posted for magnetic motor with superconductor stator magnet shields articulating in proper sequence to induce rotation. No working prototype has been achieved, but a prototype has been built. (PESWiki)
- Inductive Fractionation and Reactive Power - Peter Lindemann presents a portion of his theory as to how radiant energy works, and how this is illustrated in the Bedini SG motor-charger. (PESWiki; Nov. 8)
- Rick Friedrich Replicates Bedini SG - Uses CD drive and disks for rotor. (PESWiki; Nov. 8)
- Nanoscale Science and Engineering
Centers to Build and Test Nanodevices - Nanobatteries, nanopumps,
nanomotors and a slew of other nanoscale devices - most with parts that move a
mere fraction of the width of an atom - are among the anticipated outcomes.
(PhysOrg; Nov. 8)
compete in chemical car competition - A car
that can run on beef liver and hydrogen peroxide? How about baking soda and
vinegar? (News8Austin; Nov. 8)
- Global warming's impact on U.S.
plants, animals - Published study looks at 50 years, noting changes in
behaviors that bespeak increased temperatures and their effect on the habitat.
(PhysOrg; Nov. 8)
- (OT) > The
Search for the Real Mt. Sinai - One of greatest discoveries in
history. Seven major points of validation from the Bible. Heavily
guarded Muslim political secret. Astonishing. Must see.
Change your maps. (ReelProductions; 1999) buy
"Possibly upstages the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls." -- Reuters.
- Lamellar and Heaviside Currents - John Bedini explains in part how his circuit works to charge batteries. (PESWiki; Nov. 9)