"Zero Current" charge?; Pentagon Paper on Sudden Ice Ace; Segal lecture excerpt
- 'Free Energy' News
(Go here for links to stories below, if you don't get this by HTML)
Bedini SG "Zero Current" Charge - Plotting amps to ohms reveals a linear output curve that extrapolates to zero at above around 11.5 ohms, yet batteries still charge. Not yet fully documented. (PESWiki)LATESTMonday, Nov. 1, 2004
473903 cumulative visits; 05:33 am GMT/UTC
- Pentagon Report on Sudden Ice Age Plausibility - Oct.
2003 government paper substantiates the abrupt climate change scenario painted
in the movie, "Day After Tomorrow." (Thanks Tim Ventura of
- Movies > Excerpt from "On Deadly Ground" - At the Conclusion of his
movie, Steven Seagal is giving a lecture at a university in which he addresses
alternative and free energy technologies. (Perendev-Power)
- Events > 2004 Fuel Cell Seminar, San Antonio TX Nov 1-5 2004.
YESTERDAYSunday, Oct. 31, 2004
472924 cumulative visits; 10:36 am GMT/UTC
- Present Disposition of Steve Mark's Toroid Generator - Technology turned over to his attorney, Paul Stemm, who is pursuing its entry to the market, after resolving a few difficulties with the design. (PESWiki; Oct. 30)
- Bedini SG Supercharging Makes Batteries More Robust -
Additional data from Bedini "School Girl" (simplified) project shows that
batteries supercharged with the Bedini circuit discharge more slowly under
load. (See supercharge record) (PESWiki; Oct. 31)
- Hydrogen > Farmers may someday 'grow' hydrogen for energy use -
Ethanol, biodiesel, methane, and biomass can all be converted into hydrogen,
and can be derived from plants grown by farmers. (FuelCellWorks; Oct.
- Events > The American Council On Renewable Energy conference -
December 6-7, 2004 in Washington, DC; Announced Oct 28.
- Hydrogen Mazda RX-8 Approved (FuelCellWorks;
- (OT) Quote > Bin Laden: Bush Made it Easier - "It appeared to
him [Pres. Bush] that a little girl's talk about her goat and its butting was
more important than the planes and their butting the skyscrapers. That
gave us three times the required time to carry out the operations, thank God."
-- Osama Bin Laden (in video broadcast released Oct. 29,
- Pentagon Report on Sudden Ice Age Plausibility - Oct. 2003 government paper substantiates the abrupt climate change scenario painted in the movie, "Day After Tomorrow." (Thanks Tim Ventura of AmericanAntigravity.com)