MXLO groans; Godin & Roschin Magneto-Gravitational Converter; Chernobyl & 3-mile Island; Ionic Diode
- 'Free Energy' Updates
http://FreeEnergy.GreaterThings.com/newsFEATURINGDisappointing Data > MXLO Magnetic Motor Results -- Plans Neither Easy Nor Adequate - PES open sourcing project commenced March 3, 2004, with claim from MXLO of an easy-to-build magnetic motor. Within two weeks nearly 12 people had built one. None of the 14 reported attempts have produced a working unit.LATESTWednesday, April 7, 2004
287763 cumulative visits; 10:46 am MST
Tuesday, April 6, 2004
- FE Job > IT Architect Position Opening at Pure Energy Systems - "Overseeing the software/hardware design and efficient implementation to actualize our mission is one of the most crucial ongoing positions we will have at PES."
- Grid >
- Report says blackouts could have been avoided - Disregard for voluntary rules intended to ensure the flow of electricity opened the way for last summer's blackout blackout in eight US states and Canada. (SL Tribune; April 6, 2004)
- Panel Calls for Tougher Power Grid Rules - A huge blackout last year that hit about 50 million people in the United States and Canada highlights the need for utilities to have mandatory standards. (Reuters; April 7, 2004.)
287402 cumulative visits; 6:00 pm MST
- John Hutchinson Audio Interview (WinMedia 2.5 Mb; 1.25-hr.) - never-before-heard information on the Hutchison Effect, as well as John's latest work. A few of his ideas about how others can replicate his effects. "My focus was to really dig into aspects of the effect that mainstream media would have missed." (Tim Ventura, American AntiGravity)
286094 cumulative visits; 8:35 am MST
- Turning garbage into oil -- and cash [premium subscription required] (Newsday; April 2004)
Friday, April 2, 2004
285108 cumulative visits; 7:15 am MST
- (OT) Science on verge of new 'Creation' - Labs say they have nearly all the tools to make artificial life. (Ronald Kotulak, Chicago Tribune; Mar. 28, 2004.)
Thursday, April 1, 2004
284293 cumulative visits; 12:15 am MST
- Fuel Cell Products > Hitachi Develops Personal Digital Assistant Powered by Fuel Cell - prototype runs about five hours; more than twice as heavy as typical PDA. (Miami Herald; Mar. 23, 2004)
Wednesday, March 31, 2004
283614 cumulative visits; 6:57 am MST
- FE Generator / Anti-Gravity > Godin & Roschin's Magneto-Gravitational Converter - Index created to feature technology claim in which energy is derived from ambient heat, with a side effect of anti-gravity. Could reverse effects of global green-house warming.
- Classics > Carburetors > The
Search for Higher Mileage - Lay review of the
quest for 100+ MPG. Scan it for gems. (Back Home Magazine
reprint by Maryn; June, 2001)
- Tilley Update > Electrifying Times Withdraws Support - "By turning down my offer to explain yourself in full detail on the Electrifying Times website, you leave me no choice but to side with those who do not feel your claims are genuine." (Remy C., editor at large; Jan. 21, 2004.)
Tuesday, March 30, 2004
- Fusion > Pursuing Sustainable Fusion - When completed, a 192-beam instrument at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory's stadium-sized National Ignition Facility is expected to be both the world's largest and its most intense laser, capable of creating temperatures and pressures similar to those inside stars. (Times Herald, Vallejo, California USA; Mar. 29, 2004)
Monday, March 29, 2004
282524 cumulative visits; 7:01 am MST
Sunday, March 28, 2004
281938 cumulative visits; 4:05 am MST
- Remembering > Chernobyl's Ghost Metropolis: Elena's Picture Tour of Environs 18 Years Later - thumbnail images compilation by Sterling D. Allan to commemorate the nuclear disaster in which as many as 400,000 people died. (Special thanks to Aerielle Louise)
- Trends > How to Wean America Off Fossil Fuels in 15 Years - A review of the Arlington Institute Report: 'A Strategy: How To Move America Away from Oil.' "Wild card game changers include everything from over-unity devices to cold fusion to sonoluminescence." (EV World; Mar. 20, 2004)
Saturday, March 27, 2004
281573 cumulative visits; 10:08 am MST
Cold Fusion Pending Review by U.S. Department of Energy - Phenomenon discovered by Fleischmann and Pons in1989, then disavowed by the scientific establishment, but subsequently confirmed worldwide in thousands of experiments, may finally be recognized as a revolutionary discovery of science.
Friday, March 26, 2004
280798 cumulative visits; 5:30 am MST
- Power Factor Correction > Powergy -- Clean Power Systems - power conditioning devices for sale for residential, small business, commercial applications; increases efficiency of power usage and longevity of appliances.
- Solar Community > SolaRoof.org - an Open Source
initiative for sustainable living based on the work of Richard Nelson on
Liquid Bubble Insulation and Liquid Solar technologies.
Thursday, March 25, 2004
280530 cumulative visits; 9:00 am MST
Wednesday, March 24, 2004
280115 cumulative visits; 11:25 pm MST
- Grid > Building the energy internet - "More and bigger blackouts lie ahead, unless today's dumb electricity grid can be transformed into a smart, responsive and self-healing digital networkin short, an energy internet." (Economist; Mar. 11)
Tuesday, March 23, 2004
279300 cumulative visits; 7:00 pm MST
- Theory > Ionic Diode -- Utilizing Ambient Radio Frequency - Bruce A. Perreault proposes that the same diode principles that enable solar collectors to work can be employed in tapping energy from ambient radio waves.
- Anniversary > Three Mile Island - 25 Years Later - March 28, 1979 brush with Nuclear Disaster in Middletown, Pennsylvania USA.
Donations gratefully accepted to help defray the costs of operating this service. Your contributions are appreciated.http://tinyurl.com/yvazl