airgen; ratio adjuster; distributed energy; buyer beware; radiant en. kit; whispergen; lutek; poop power
- 'Free Energy' Updates
http://FreeEnergy.GreaterThings.comFEATURINGProduct on Market >
AirGenTM - worlds first indoor fuel cell generator for sale. Size of a mini-fridge, provides 1 kw for 8 hours on tank of hydrogen; emits only water vapor and heat. pricey: $5995.00
http://tinyurl.com/x67rCONTRIBUTEDonations appreciated to help offset the costs of running this updates service.http://tinyurl.com/jup7LATESTSunday, November 30
217872 cumulative hits; 11:13 pm MST
Saturday, November 29
- Thrust Enhancement > Automatic Ratio Adjuster - automatically maintains the optimum gear ratio; beneficial to all sorts of machines that transfer rotation force from an input (motor or engine) to an output (drive wheels of an auto or drill bit in a drill press).
- Buyer Beware > I Was a Dennis Lee Dealer - Be Careful - technology might have merit, but tactics are suspect.
217497 cumulative hits; 11:21 pm MST
Thursday, November 27 -- Happy Thanksgiving (US)
- FE Claim > 'Advanced Faraday Disk Spin Velocity Generator - Rob Rose begins a discussion group to present his FE plans openly . . . sort of.
- Parable > (Greater Things News Exclusive)
- Commentary > Free Energy Community Can Relate to Uphill Fight by Cold Fire® Extinguishers - What a perfect metaphor for what we see in the Free Energy world.
- Tools > Cold Fire® Extinguishes Traditional Firefighting Mindset - Enables the citizen to handle most fires without the intercession of a fire department. Cuts heat, encapsulates the fuel source, cuts hydrocarbon smoke. Non-toxic, no mess, inexpensive. (A must-have for any home or laboratory.)
- Buyer Beware > Creative Science (FuellessPower.com) - Scam or Legit? - Claim to have heaters, engines, and other devices that are over unity or that require no fuel. Buyers say the kits and they do not operate as claimed. Witnesses to the contrary welcome to submit evidence.
> Directory of Free Energy device claims.
216578 cumulative hits; 12:42 am MST
Wednesday, November 26
- Innovation Birthing Pangs > How My Grandpa Helped Invent Dually Tires - Major auto manuf. did not accept it. Said it was a bad idea.
216451 cumulative hits; 3:51 pm MST
Tuesday, November 25
- (OT) Cool Images > Hubble Shots
- (OT) Web Tool > Vivisimo.com - search engine with "clustering" technology. (Will be hard to convince me anything is better than Google.com for speed and relevance.)
216155 cumulative hits; 11:31 pm MST
Monday, November 24
- FE Motionless > Tesla Radiant Energy Kit Under Development - Lawrence Rayburn claims to have successfully replicated Tesla's radiant energy technology, and to now be in process of creating a kit: 5, 10, 20, 50 kW ready for Spring 2004. Spurs a firestorm of discussion.
- Tools for Development > TE Technology (40 years) - Thermoelectric assemblies are solid-state head pumps that extract or add heat to an object. These assemblies can be used for cooling, heating and power generation. Thermoelectric assemblies consist of a cold sink, modules, heat sink, fan and vapor sealing material. (brochure)
- Theory > Fusion Energy Research > Physics of isolated and unisolated atomic systems that are not anymore in thermodynamic equilibrium (Valentin Manoliu)
215688 cumulative hits; 9:38 pm MST
Sunday, November 23
- Ready for Production > WhisperGen - Quiet, clean generator based in the Stirling engine. A mass of nitrogen is moved from a hot place to a cold place inside the top of a cylinder and back again. There are no valves. The gas is heated by a continuous flame. The unique patented "wobble yoke" harnesses the piston motion. The local power companies have been involved in bringing it to production.
Saturday, November 22
- Legislation > PureEnergySystems Political Action Committee - To urge a shift in legislation to protect the emergence and punish the suppression of new energy technologies, including super-carburetors. Looking for international coordinator of national PACs.
214915 cumulative hits; 6:45 pm MST
Friday, November 21
- Open Sourcing > PureEnergySystems Update - new FE organization founding is taking shape. Will feature open sourcing technology, awards, FE energy encyclopedia, academy, PAC.
- (OT) Preserving Freedom > New Party Taking Form - mission statement drafted, motto, by-laws taking shape.
214551 cumulative hits; 1:58 pm MST
Thursday, November 20
- Alt Transportation >
EMBRIO: Bombardier's One-Wheeled Answer to Segway - Fuel cell driven. Gyro helps stabilize. (Forbes, Nov. 4, 2003; submitted by Nathan Allan)
- Mainstream Resources >
- Open Sourcing Project > Super-Carburetor System - Allan Francouer, J. Bruce McBurney, Paul Pantone and others are joining forces to produce the ideal carburetor combination in an open source model so others can watch on and contribute to the dialogue and development.
214190 cumulative hits; 6:40 pm MST
Wednesday, November 19
- Electromagnetic FE Device Claim >
Lutec Updates Its Website - first update since March. "Final design, construction, testing and satisfying regulatory authorities could take one to two years. Everything hinges on our completing the prototype to the degree required, after which things will move very quickly." See also: Lutec index
213834 cumulative hits; 6:50 pm MST
Tuesday, November 18
- New Mainstream Magazine >
** Premier Issue **
Distributed Energy: -- The Journal for On-Site Power Solutions - targets businesses that seek power independence, great advertising resource for emerging technologies. Free introductory subscriptions for qualified entities.
- Trends > GM Pitches Hydrogen Cars in Oil-Thirsty China (Reuters, 11/20/03)
- Editorial > Get Off Your Gas - It's long past time to pull the plug on foreign oil -- and encourage the development of and mass use of alternative, Made in the USA fuels like ethanol and biodiesel. (PRNewswire, 11/13/03)
- Directory > Solid
State Electrical Generators -
Extracting inexhaustible energy 'from the cosmos' with devices that have no moving parts.
- Newsletter > Future
Energy eNews by Thomas Valone's Integrity Research Institute
(Nov. 19, 2003)
Global Warming affects energy choices Energy Bill is useless says Union of Concerned Scientists LED Therapy Handling Innovation with Patience Report on the Tesla Conference
213466 cumulative hits; 11:29 pm MST
Monday, November 17
- Newsletter > Alternative Energy Institute #111
212977 cumulative hits; 8:25 pm MST
Sunday, November 16
- Fuel Cell >
DCX to Expand On-Road Fleet of Fuel Cell Vehicles to More than 100 in 2004 - prototype has logged more than 15,000 miles (Motor Trend, Nov. 17, 2003)
- Updates > October 2003 FE Updates Archived - by this Greater Things News service.
Poop Power - Utah State University professor's prototype now ready for industry. Uses bacteria to break down waste; resulting methane gas is burned for electricity. 4,400 pigs put out 80 kW. See end of article about "biodiesel" process from hog waste.
Saturday, November 15
- FE Harassment >
Anti-Gravity Inventor's Stuff Not Appreciated by . . . ? - John Hutchison's apartment balcony in New Westminster, British Columbia, looks like a garage collection from a visitor from outer space. The city says "move it or else." Supporters say its not "junk" and to stop needlessly harassing him.
212337 cumulative hits; 10:02 pm MST
Friday, November 14
- Fuel Efficiency > H-on-the-go > Playing with the Plasmatron - scroll down to this title to view video clip from Discovery Channel; Sept. 18, 2003. (see Plasmatron index)
- 100 MPG > (EXCLUSIVE
McBurney Cracks the Code for Super-Carburetors -
Catalytic cracking of larger molecules into single-carbon molecules in presence of water vapor; role of lead as inhibitor.
211914 cumulative hits; 12:35 am MST
Thursday, November 13
- Mainstream Water > Dean Kaman's Water Purifier - Segway inventor has developed a portable distillation condensation device. Efficiency based on recycling energy - into boiling, from condensing. Is developing marketing & distributorships
211354 cumulative hits; 8:30 am MST