- Free Energy Updates http://FreeEnergy.GreaterThings.com FEATURING Waste Recycling - Advanced Technology Feasibility Group - Operational prototype convertsMessage 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2003View Source'Free Energy' Updates
http://FreeEnergy.GreaterThings.comFEATURINGWaste Recycling - Advanced Technology Feasibility Group - Operational prototype converts refuse into building materials, including 2 x 4s studs, 2 x 6 etc, railroad ties, bricks, roofing shingles, culverts. Looking for investors.CHIP INYour donations help offset the costs of running this site.Wednesday, September 18
186644 cumulative hits; 7:55 pm MST
Events > Coming this Week-end
- (OT) Weather Photo >
Hurricane Isabel from Space - Photo taken by one of the Expedition 7 crewmembers onboard the International Space Station.
Tuesday, September 16
- Inventor's Weekend Salt Lake City, Utah, USA (September 19, 2003 - September 20, 2003)
- The INE/EEMF Symposium 2003 Tacoma, WA, USA (September 19, 2003 - September 20, 2003)
185735 cumulative hits; 8:05 pm MST
Monday, September 15
- EV Advances >
Tzero Electric Car with Battery Trailer Suited for Long Trips
- Tangent Product >
SymphonyComfort.com - global manufacturer portable evaporative coolers
185314 cumulative hits; 10:52 pm MST
Sunday, September 14
- Symposia > ICORE-2004: International Congress on Renewable Energy for Sustainable Development - in India in January, including discussions on solar, thermal, fuel cells, waste-to-energy, power conditioning, govt. policy.
184694 cumulative hits; 9:45 pm MST
Saturday, September 13
- Tinkering >
Update on AlNiCo permanent bar magnet motor - Ron Viellieux reports latest progress.
184243 cumulative hits; 4:25 pm MST
Friday, September 12
- Energy from Biology > Bacteria Power - prototype battery demo a success; uses sugar as fuel, but would not withstand freezing or high temperatures.
183932 cumulative hits; 8:33 pm MST
Tuesday, September 9
- Cool Images >
Lightning in a Bottle
182925 cumulative hits; 8:59 pm MST
Monday, September 8
- Newsletter > Alternative Energy Institute #106 (Sept. 9, 2003)
- Battery Technology > NuAgeElectric - patented, light-weight, lithium battery system enables EV to go 125 mph for over 250 miles.
- Cool Image >
Wyoming Fire-Starter - photograph of lightning by USDS worker.
182460 cumulative hits; 8:55 pm MST
Sunday, September 7
- Sinking > Without adequate donations, this Greater Things news service may need to be shut down. (see report)
181455 cumulative hits; 10:54 pm MST
Thursday, September 4
- Solar Energy > Alpha Solar -- The Complete Renewable Energy Resource - provide cost-effective, state-of-the-art energy products, accessories and complete electric systems for homes, cabins, boats, remote site and back-up power; including solar panels, solar controllers, wind generators, inverters, batteries.
- (OT) Vigilance > 911: Bush Knew, and Did Nothing - flash presentation with quotes, images.
- Naudin Demo > A 30 minute test run with the Cold Fusion Reactor v4.0
180363 cumulative hits; 6:59 pm MST
Wednesday, September 3
- (OT) Transportation >
Amphibious Car Debuts In London - There's a new luxury car on the market for the man who has everything a high-speed land and water vehicle called the Aquada. The amphibious car was launched on the River Thames in London. (CBS News; Sept. 4, 2003)
179892 cumulative hits; 7:02 pm MST
Saturday, August 30
- (OT) Freedom > My Child, My Choice - Defending parent's rights against the encroachments of a nanny state, featuring the Parker Jensen case. The state mandates chemotherapy, but the parents wish to investigate other options.
178064 cumulative hits; 7:36 pm MST
- OU Claim > PlasmaVolt - claims to be able to extract energy from isotopes without any radioactive residual.
177554 cumulative hits; 12:26 pm MST
Tuesday, August 26
- Home Power > GreenVolt has a Primary Power Fuel Cell Unit Under Development for Home Use - two years away.
- Innovations > Bladeless Turbine - 12 months of data show turbine to be more efficient than traditional turbines. Production costs are far less.
- Commentary > Grid Power Storage - Brainstorming ways for grid energy to be stored during non-peak times.
176231 cumulative hits; 10:54 pm MST
- Cutting Edge Mainstream > Micro Power Generation - U.S. Military R&D fuel cell technology application.
- (OT) Weather Photo >