Berman Effect is Freon 11; GreenVolt fuel cells; FE Breakthrough; SpiralEnergy; BOC GH2OST; Daiba
- 'Free Energy' Updates
http://FreeEnergy.GreaterThings.comFEATURINGFE Products > GreenVolt: Building Modular Fuel Cells for Home and Industry - Products now for sale. Function analogous to a long-lasting battery; recyclable.CHIP INIf you access FreeEnergy.GreaterThings.com regularly, don't forget to chip in with an occasional donation to help offset the costs of running this site.Tuesday, August 26
176145 cumulative hits; 7:10 pm MST
Monday, August 25
- Telling All > Berman Effect is Due to Freon 11 - Rich Berman throws in the towel and gives away the recipe of the chemical that boils in the presence of a magnetic field.
175743 cumulative hits; 8:16 pm MST
Sunday, August 24
- Breakthrough > One of the FE projects that wishes to remain anonymous has recently produced a second-generation prototype that produces sufficient energy to power the typical home during peak load. Units will not be for sale for some time yet.
175153 cumulative hits; 11:40 am MST
Friday, August 22
- Repercussions > Blackout Spurs Interest in Alternative Energy - Index of major news stories reporting a surge of interest in alternate energy technologies since the record Power Outage in Eastern U.S. last week.
174549 cumulative hits; 5:03 pm MST
Thursday, August 21
- Newsletter > Alternative Energy Institute #105 (Aug. 22, 2003)
174208 cumulative hits; 10:13 pm MST
Tuesday, August 19
- Commentary > Death by Environmentalism - Challenger and Columbia disasters were results of EPA-enforced replacements by inferior components.
- FE Products > GreenVolt: Building Modular Fuel Cells for Home and Industry - Products now for sale. Function analogous to a long-lasting battery; recyclable.
173220 cumulative hits; 10:37 pm MST
Monday, August 18
- FE Speculative Musings > How
to Build a 'Dirac' Current Positron Generator (PDF)
"Once you can finesse the low energy generation of positrons from the quantum vacuum..., you then can release large amounts of usable 'free energy' by simply letting the positrons annihilate with electrons under controlled conditions." (Essay by Douglass A. White, Ph.D.)
172292 cumulative hits; 6:20 am MST
Sunday, August 17
- Gravity Motor Attempt > Bessler and Swivel-Arm-Wheel - Analysis of Bessler-Wheel are shown and some designs are suggested by Alfred Evert. Limited success achieved. Related links.
172090 cumulative hits; 7:07 pm MST
Saturday, August 16
- Energy Efficiency >
SpiralEnergy.com - Using springs to store energy like a fly-wheel.
- Materials > Alternative Energy Story - Mainstream technology resources mall.
- H-Car Prototype >
BOC GH2OST -- Petro-Free Car of the Future - fall short of beating 10,705 MPG record, but still makes decent showing at 1,200 MPG.
- Waste Remediation > Giant laser transmutes nuclear waste - has cut the lifetime of a speck of radioactive waste from millions of years to just minutes. (New Scientist; Aug. 14, 2003)
- (Not FE) Remote Power > Global Thermoelectric Inc. - Solid state device efficiently converts heat (powered by fossil fuel) to electricity.
- (Approaching FE) In Commerce > Stuart Energy -- the Power of Hydrogen - Offers a variety of hydrogen supply products, from large-scale electrolysis plants to small hydrogen generators covering a hydrogen production range of less than 1 Nm3/h to over 20,000 Nm3/h.
171585 cumulative hits; 11:08 am MST
- FE Directory > http://gonow.to/freeenergy - RamPage gives links to various FE technology claims & etc. Collage of Crazy.
- Earth Changes > Geomagnetic Storms Can Threaten Electric Power Grid - Sun is presently in a "mega cycle" of activity. Power grid measured a sudden surge at time recent record U.S./Canada outage commenced.
- Archived > July 2003 'Free Energy Updates' - July's latest developments reported by Greater Things News Service.
- FE Claim > Daiba -- The Gravity Driven Machine - U.S.-schooled Arab inventor claims to have method utilizing five principles that will extract usable energy from gravity similar to a hydro-electric plant. No prototype has been built.