Project X; LessEMF.com; Tilley Raid reaction; Bush Hydrogen, Nuclear reactor basis; Lifter contradictions
- Most Recent Developments/Additions to Site
also indexed at
http://www.greaterthings.com/News/FreeEnergy/Directory/FEATURING:Emerging Products > 'Project X' Update - Ahead of schedule. Product will cost less, and be easier to produce than previously thought. Not FE, but supplemental to it.Tuesday, June 3
133323 cumulative hits as of 1:57 pm MST
Monday, June 2
- Resources >
EMF Safety Super Store - LessEMF.com is the place to buy Gauss meters, RF meters, shielding. Action you can take against the body-penetrating effects of electromagnetic fields.
132687 cumulative hits as of 3:09 am MST
Saturday, May 31
- Cleaning Up Their Act - The following photo was from the
Tilley Foundation website on May 20.
linked from http://tilleyfoundation.com/press.htm
Attendee at right appears to be digging for gold during 2nd annual Tilley Foundation shareholder meeting. An untimely itch? (April 12, 2003)
131829 cumulative hits as of 3:09 am MST
Friday, May 30
- Tilley Exposé > Reaction to Tilley Raid - Whether or not Tilley is a fraud, it doesn't seem right that the govt. could just go in and take all the inventions and walk off with them.
131669 cumulative hits as of 6:14 pm MST
Thursday, May 29
- Media > Tilley Exposé > Energy
Inventor's Compound Searched - WSMV Channel 4 I-Team report on May 29
Raid of Tilley Foundation. [back-up
"Neighbors tell the I-Team they saw the TBI move in with two flatbed trucks and haul off Tilley's electric DeLorean, his electric boat and an electric ATV, along with box after box."
- Tilley Exposé > Tilley Foundation Raided Last Night - Tennessee Division of Commerce and Insurance together with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, "took everything not nailed down." (Greater Things News Service, May 30, 2003)
130822 cumulative hits as of 8:16 am MST
Wednesday, May 28
- Mainstream (Rest of the Story) > President Bush' Hydrogen Economy to be Built by Nuclear Reactors - The hydrogen stockpiles to be burned in the cars of the future will come from tax-payer financed, high-temperature, gas-cooled reactors (HTGRs), which--theoretically--can co-generate electricity and hydrogen, side by side, inside cheap modular reactors.
130526 cumulative hits as of 3:20 pm MST
Tuesday, May 27
- Replications > Tesla Scientist Larry Park is Developing an Overunity Generator Kit for Scientists and Hobbyists - Park claims to have reproduced Bearden's MEG, and is preparing to present a kit for others to do the same.
- Results > The Enhanced Cold Fusion Reactor v3.0 - JL Naudin
- Papers > Cold Fusion by Plasma Electrolysis of Water - "It has been disclosed that transmutation of the atomic nuclei of alkaline metals and the atomic nuclei of the cathode material takes place during plasma electrolysis of water." (Post updated Dec. 20, 2002)
130114 cumulative hits as of 7:55 pm MST
Monday, May 26
- Out There > Torpedoes from the Sun - could there be targeted intention behind some solar activity?
129403 cumulative hits as of 7:03 am MST
Wednesday, May 21
- Status Quo Pitfalls > The Lies of Unleaded Petrol - "Oil companies convinced us that unleaded petrol is safer for our health and environment than leaded petrol. By their failure to disclose all the facts, we have been seriously conned!" (3-part series by Nexus; April-May '95.)
- Newsletter > Alternative
Energy Institute (May 23, 2003)
- Simple solar systems step toward sustainability
- Generate power & teach science with new energy device
- United Kingdom is bully on renewable energy
- AEI Ally Spotlight: Alliance To Save Energy
- Our Green Light Award goes to: Council for Excellence in Government
128335 cumulative hits as of 10:07 am MST
Wednesday, May 21
- Results > Test of the Cold Fusion
Reactor v2.0 at High Power - by JL Naudin. Photos, data, full
- Google > News > "Cold Fusion" - Mainstream Media is virtually mum as of May 21 10:15 am. Considering two very amazing developments, the mainstream news silence is deafening.
127198 cumulative hits as of 7:41 am MST
- Contradictions > Lifters in vacuum & how they DO NOT work - Experiment results from Blaze Electronics.
- Resources >