drive to survive; gravity motors; thermo-electric; ed gray impulse coil tech give-away; greasel
- Most Recent Developments/Additions to Site
also indexed at
http://www.greaterthings.com/News/FreeEnergy/Directory/FEATURING:Mainstream Event > Drive to Survive Itinerary: May 1-15 - Driving from California to Washington D.C. with a Convoy of Electric Cars, hosted by Dennis Weaver.
Saturday, May 3
118820 cumulative hits as of 6:51 pm MST
- Tilley Website Updates > (www.tilleyfoundation.com)
(see also Tilley Fraud)
April 12 Annual Shareholder's Meeting - "Consensus at the conclusion of the meeting was that there was general satisfaction with respect to status of all relevant issues." (April 29, 2003 Press Release)
Home Page Revised - updated photos of buildings, new headquarters building (May 2)
New Intro to Vehicle Page - an electric car that could be powered without the help of external power to keep the battery charged (April 29)
Bike Page -- Deleted Paragraph - removes mention of pending tests (April 29)
Tilley All Terrain Vehicle - "has completed all modifications." (April 30 minor update)
No updates on "Swift Star" page.
Friday, May 2
118196 cumulative hits as of 1:01 am MST
FE Website > OUPower.com - Christopher T. Moore openly posts his 'over unity' R&D.
Coils DC Pulse Motors Electrolysis OU Generators Overbalanced Wheels Prototype Water Engine Van De Graaff Winding_Jig
Wednesday, April 30
117676 cumulative hits as of 9:17 pm MST
Newsletter > Integrity Research, April 28
- High Voltage Sparks Fusion says Sandia Labs. Reminiscent of the plasma focus fusion process, reported by Los Alamos Labs, this one is called the "Z machine" at Sandia.
- Electrostatic Asymmetric Charge Causes Metal Spheres to Spin. What is being called a fundamental discovery in physics, the application of electric charge has been discovered to cause spin and may explain why electrons themselves spin, which also contributes to magnetism. It opens up an "entirely new field of inquiry with the potential for significant advances."
- Navy Research Lab Ten-Year Story on Cold Fusion Success - makes the New Scientist magazine with a remarkably accurate account of perseverance that paid off, despite its confusing title. Here is the history of cold fusion told without suppression for perhaps the first time. Dr. Scott Chubb told me that even top management from DOE has visited his lab to inquire about the details. -TV
- Faster Than the Speed of Light - book published by cosmologist at Imperial College of London.
- Future Energy Challenges - is the title of an article from Physics World last year that addresses current issues from a European point of view: i.e., more globally and environmentally conscious than those here in the US.
FE Claim > Gravity Motor Sketch - is there a prototype? does it work?
Monday, April 28
116719 cumulative hits as of 11:41 pm MST
- FE Claim > Darren Houle on Bessler's Wheel - Claims the technology is able to extract energy from gravity. Part I of a several-part series. Prototype to debut July 4, 2003. (We'll see.)
Reflections > JosephNewman.com
> SECRET OF PHOTO 51- commentary regarding a documentary aired nationally by NOVA on April 22, 2003, and parallels that Joseph Newman can identify with in his own experience to convince a skeptical world of a new science.
Skeptic > Eric Krieg Comments on Newman Motor - replies to Sterling's account of his friend who built a Newman motor.
Sunday, April 27
115954 cumulative hits as of 12:25 pm MST
Saturday, April 26
FE Inventor > Joseph Newman Motor/Generator (New Index) - The good, the bad, and the ugly. Device works, according to some; does not, according to others.
Personal Account > Newman Motor - friend successfully built three O/U, but their performance is not that great.
115602 cumulative hits as of 8:25 am MST
Friday, April 25
- Directory > Thermo
Electric Index Created
- Google Search > Thermo Electric
- Rebuttal to TEG 5000 > 12% is Abysmal; Much Better Thermo Electric Technology Available
- Device > Hydrosonic Pump - Uses shock wave in water to create steam; supposedly puts out more energy than is put in.
115142 cumulative hits as of 8:44 am MST
Thursday, April 24
- Technology in Development >
TEG 5000 -- Thermo Electric Generator -5KW, with an efficiency of 12%. Previous systems only achieved 5%.
Primer > What are ThermoElectric Generators?
- Media > Steven Greer will be a guest on the Lou Gentile radio show (Coast to Coast) April 30.
- Snooping at the Snoopers > BMW Peeks at Naudin's BingoFuel Reactor - web log files divulge
114978 cumulative hits as of 10:28 pm MST
Wednesday, April 23
- R&D Tinkering > Turbulent Airflow Vortex Siphon - Rober Wajda's search for over-unity.
- Tech Demo > Dennis Lee demonstration open house May 13 - pretty brave to show his head after Dec. 28 fell through. (Dennis Lee index)
114216 cumulative hits as of 9:21 am MST
Tuesday, April 22
- Plan Give-Away > Ed Gray Impulse Coil - Sketch and description by Alan L. Francoeur
113667 cumulative hits as of 10:17 am MST
Monday, April 21
- Mainstream Breakthrough > Private Human
Space Flight Project Revealed - (NewScientist.com 22 April
- New Electric Motor > WaveCrestLabs.com - "By riding only the pinnacle of the energy wave, the WaveCrest Adaptive Motor provides unparalleled power and efficiency at all speeds, in all environments and under all conditions."
- Propulsion R&D > GCTSpace.com: Gravity Control -- A New Chapter in Space Propulsion Technology
113468 cumulative hits as of 8:01 pm MST
Sunday, April 20 - May You Have a Wonderful Easter
- Alternate Fuels >
- GWE Update > H-fuel On Demand for Automobiles - Genesis HICEF Technology leapfrogs current fuel cell-based transportation development by enabling the use of hydrogen in internal combustion engines. (04/21/03) (GWE index)
112953 cumulative hits as of 8:49 am MSTSaturday, April 19
112773 cumulative hits as of 4:57 pm MST
- Tilley Website Updates > (www.tilleyfoundation.com)