HJ motor running 20 minutes; BingoFuel; inventor woes; Kohei Minato;
- Most Recent Developments/Additions to Site
also indexed at
http://www.greaterthings.com/News/FreeEnergy/Directory/FEATURING: Claimant > "True Perpetual Motion" - for what it's worth (heavy caution advised); from email received. "I have it all drawn out I now have to get it cut out by a CNC router." (Erik Shimandle)
or try: http://tinyurl.com/8whhSaturday, April 5
107677 cumulative hits as of 4:53 pm MST
Friday, April 4
- Inventor Woes > No
Trust, No Info - Rich Berman, who discovered that a particular
chemical boils in the presence of DC magnet, responds to Leo C.
Side comment: "The liquid moved up the tube. It's using more space. When you have something like that, you have a pressure involved. There are lots of things you can do with that pressure."
or try: http://tinyurl.com/8wjk
- Inventor Woes > Everyone
Wants the Plans, But Few are Willing to Pay - Paul Pantone laments the
lack of shared responsibility for shouldering the financial burden of bringing
forth new technology.
Side comment: "Crude oil has 20 - 90 times improvement over processed fuel, depending on its gravity and its contents. Crude oil (20%) and salt water (80%) is the best fuel combination."
or try: http://tinyurl.com/8whl
- Inventor Woes > Torbj
H. was not a mere "customer," but a potential business associate - Is
accusing Perendev of cheating him, but he is being dishonest in how he is
portraying the relationship.
or try: http://tinyurl.com/8who
107216 cumulative hits as of 11:19 pm MST
Thursday, April 3
- Newsletter > Future
Energy eNews by Thomas Valone's Integrity Research Institute (April 4,
- Technology > A quantum Carnot "photon steam engine" extracts work and energy from a single heat bath (like the zero point energy vacuum for example). Hot atoms flow from a heat bath at temperature Tφ to an entropy sink at a lower temperature T1. The atoms exchange energy with photons in an optical cavity, which drive a piston. (Physics in Action: April 2003)
- Technology > Extracting Work from a Single Heat Bath via Vanishing Quantum Coherence (Science, Vol. 299, Issue 5608, 862-864, February 7, 2003)
- Technology > The quantum afterburner (4 February 2002 Physics Web)
- Mainstream Media > Report Generates Negative Energy by offering the "wrong" answers for Energy Technologies for 2050. Another scandal of "shooting the messenger" by the DOE Fossil Energy Program through the Rand Corporation. (The Washington Post, March 18, 2003; Page A27)
- Mainstream Media > Energy R&D Needs More Investment say the UK who have the laudable goal of a 60% reduction in CO2 by 2050. (3 April 2003 Physics World)
106847 cumulative hits as of 12:50 pm MST
Wednesday, April 2
- Alternative Fuels Research > BingoFuel Project
- give-away plans by JNL Labs. Uses ordinary tap water and low voltage
electrical energy for producing a synthetic gas.
106666 cumulative hits as of 11:40 pm MST
Tuesday, April 1
- Claimant > "True
Perpetual Motion" - for what it's worth (heavy caution advised); from
email received. "I have it all drawn out I now have to get it cut out by
a CNC router." (Erik Shimandle)
or try: http://tinyurl.com/8whh
- Media > Oil
industry suppressed plans for 200-mpg car - "The original blueprints
for a device that could have revolutionized the motor car have been discovered
in the secret compartment of a tool box." (TimesOnline; March 31,
106256 cumulative hits as of 9:59 pm MST
Monday, March 31
- Tech Claim > High Efficiency
Plasma Produces Hydrogen from Petroleum - Ramifications: "Hydrogen
filling stations that produce their own hydrogen ON DEMAND. ANY
HYDROCARBON can be used as feedstock, but crude petroleum is the best choice
as feedstock." (Chris Arnold)
- (OT) Sponsor >
ZeroCents.com > $29 flat rate - unlimited calling 24-7 within 48 continental U.S., including in-state. Dealership sign-up is free.
- (OT) Prepare for Political Action for April 2 > Conference
Call Your Congress Person with Rose Lear on Live Radio - Free Energy
friend, Fred Smart, is setting up the logistics to enable you to contact your
congressman and put him/her on the phone with Rose (in 28th day of strike), to
put pressure on Congress to answer WeThePeople's legitimate questions about
the illegality of the income tax.
105922 cumulative hits as of 11:39 pm MST
Sunday, March 30
- Scam (Repeating for Emphasis) > What's
in the silver box (RealMedia video) - Carl Tilley fabricates a
description of the inner workings of the charger device he is purporting will
enable endless operation with no outside fuel input. (Jan. 2002.)
Former board member Walter Webb later saw inside the secret box and said is
nothing more than a converted wind turbine -- certainly nothing like what
Tilley was describing. (more
or try: http://tinyurl.com/8whw
- Tilley Update > Electric
Boat Run Video - Shows lake run prior to adding the charger units
(hasn't been done yet). The site says "Extremely powerful. Take off
speed was fast." Perhaps "fast" is intended to be relative to a
non-motor row boat.
(see also Tilley Fraud)
or try: http://tinyurl.com/8why
- HJ Project Update > Running
20 Minutes - "Got a call from a gentleman from Knoxville, TN that had
been toying with the HJ motor. Apparently, he is close. Able to keep it
running for 20 minutes or so."
or try: http://tinyurl.com/8whz
105284 cumulative hits as of 8:57 am MST
Saturday, March 29
- Friends of FE > AlternateOutDoorTechnology.com
- "The next great human endeavour will be the challenge of discovering
alternate and more efficient energy sources that do not contribute to the
destruction of our environment for future generations."
105021 cumulative hits as of 8:58 am MST
Friday, March 28
- Weasel Act > Berman
Evasive; Acting Like a Scammer - Purports to have discovered that a
particular chemical compound boils when subjected to a DC magnetic
field. One potential funder reports that Berman was evasive when
non-proprietary details were requested.
[Berman Response Apr. 5: No Trust, No Info]
or try: http://tinyurl.com/8wjz
104834 cumulative hits as of 1:15 pm MST
Thursday, March 27
- Inventor > Kohei
Minato - free energy devices.
or try: http://tinyurl.com/8wk4
- Mainstream Technology >
EnergyWise-1000 Installation - Photo essay of 15 minute installation. New UL-approved solid state capacitor device is supposed to save between 8% and 25% on a home or small business' electric bill by optimizing the power factor, as has been done in industry for 20 years.
104286 cumulative hits as of 9:51 am MST
Wednesday, March 26
- Teams > Free
Energy Organizations - A directory of teams promoting the emergence of
free energy technologies into the marketplace.
- Newsletter > Alternate
Energy Institute (March 26)
- Technology in Action > Garbage to gold, by JF
Self-powered waste processing plant refines organic waste down to three marketable fuel products: charcoal, bio-oil, and bio-gas; while maintaining "carbon dioxide-neutral" emissions.
- Mindset > Green schools can funnel more money to kids & classrooms
- Legislation > Indiana Congressman Cosponsors Biodiesel Tax Incentive Bill
- Activist > Energy Action Center
- Our Green Light Award goes to: Consortium For Energy Efficiency
- Technology in Action > Garbage to gold, by JF BioEnergy Inc
- Mainstream Tangent >
Micro Aerial Vehicles -- Tiny Spy Drones - (new index) "The next generation of spy planes will be small--perhaps less than 6 inches in diameter--and agile as a hummingbird." (EETimes)
104179 cumulative hits as of 11:58 pm MST
- New Technology > Congo
Questions - maintenance mechanic, Ralph Lortie, replies to Congo
Richard's Reply to Lortie - "significance of the Congo power system is it's generating efficiency"
or try: http://tinyurl.com/8wke
- Mainstream Fringe Tangent > Engineering and Consciousness -
Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research (PEAR): Scientific Study of
Consciousness-Related Physical Phenomena. (Navigate through presentation via
links in left-hand margin).
- Intellectual Claims > Pre
Glow Discharge Credit Clarification - "Please do not misunderstand
me... I want to make it clear that I am NOT claiming that anyone who has a
glow between electrodes is taking credit from me"
or try: http://tinyurl.com/8wkj
- Inventor Woes > No Trust, No Info - Rich Berman, who discovered that a particular chemical boils in the presence of DC magnet, responds to Leo C.