Re: Sanders the scammer?

  • nuenergy_scientist
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27, 2005
      Jerry Decker,

      You are so transparent.

      Everyone knows that I am the new HARLAN SANDERS. You should have
      renewed the domain name. Now I am the legal owner of the ORIGINAL
      NUSCAM website: http://www.nuscam.com and there is nothing you can do
      up this and it must be really ticking you off. Especially now that
      NUSCAM now presents both sides of someone's research or claims and is
      no longer a website that focuses on libeling me. Your buds are also
      now open to public scrutiny. Your hatred has blown up your face.

      You call yourself a "reliable source?" You are delusional.

      It is obvious the "someone" who is at it again is you Decker. You're
      fooling anyone but yourself.

      -Bruce A. Perreault (AKA HARLAN SANDERS)

      --- In FE-OU-FraudVictims@yahoogroups.com, "mr_ionvalve"
      <mr_ionvalve@y...> wrote:
      > Look at the dates archived from the Wayback Machine to get the
      > original Harlan Sanders "scambuster" website. You can find it here
      > www.nuscam.org The updated site will PERMANENTLY be located at
      > www.Nuscam.ORG ......Or so I have been told by a reliable source.
      >
      > I see that someone is at it again, and possibly will be selling
      > products. Looks like a knockoff of Bruce Perreault's scams if you
      ask
      > me; or is it??? www.nuenergy.info
      >

      > Ion
    • nuenergy_scientist
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 27, 2005
        Jerry Decker,

        You are so transparent.

        Everyone knows that I am the new HARLAN SANDERS. You should have
        renewed the domain name. Now I am the legal owner of the ORIGINAL
        NUSCAM website http://www.nuscam.com and there is nothing you can do
        about this and it must be really ticking you off, especially now that
        NUSCAM presents both sides of someone's research, or claims, and is
        no longer a website that focuses on libeling me. Your buds are also
        now open to public scrutiny. Your hatred has blown up in your face.

        You call yourself a "reliable source?" You are delusional.

        It is obvious the "someone" who is at it again is you Decker. You're
        not fooling anyone but yourself.