Welcome to Fellowship of Christian Writers Critique Group - Poetry
You must be a member of http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FCW to be on this list.
1. The Critique Group is open to FCW email list members only. Members are automatically "unsubscribed" from the critique group after leaving FCW.
2. Critique Group members agree to adhere to the established guidelines of FCW. Have a question about your content? Please email the moderators before posting.
3. The Critique Group is a "submissions only" group limited to the submitting and critiquing of poetry and lyrics.
You may post praise reports about an acceptance that resulted from the critiques you received to our FCW group (FCW@yahoogroups.com).
4. Each member is allowed to post only two poems per week. Submissions should be enclosed in the body of an email. If you prefer, send along a brief description of the project.
5. Every submitting member must critique at least one poem per critique submitted. In other words, if you post a poem one week please critique at least one poem that week as well. Remember, critiquing is not editing. Be encouraging as possible, while providing useful feedback.
Please be as objective as possible. This is an inter-denominational group so please leave any biases out of your critiques.
6. Troubleshooting: If you do not receive comments/critiques from other members, or have other concerns, please contact the group owner or moderator.
7. Members who consistently abuse the guidelines will be placed on moderated status. Repeated offenses will result in suspension from the Group.
To start sending messages to members of this group, simply
send email to FCWCritique_Poetry@yahoogroups.com
- Sep 21, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.