No activity in last 7 days
The FCAR (Florida Coalition for Assessment Reform) Forum is a discussion and organizational list that allows subscribers to share information about the effects of the FCAT and to promote open, constructive, broad-based assessment that reflects the complexity of learning and respects the diversity of learners.
- Schools & Education
- Jul 18, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.