22150Re: posting

  • AllaboutR
    Oct 12, 2011
      I still do not understand why people care if fathers rights people are here. Why would anyone be looking for therapy on their specific case? How does that reform the courts?

      It seems that the focus of the group should be placed rightfully upon things you and FR people do care about. Such as removing the HHS funding extortion rackets in the courts.  If you do not have an unbiased juror to decide the case, and if the entire case has moved behind the cloak of a CPS or DCSS racket who does not have to provide due process, then your problem is not that "abusers are getting custody and fathers are bad."

      Are people in the courts getting paid to keep cases open?  Who is paying them? If the funding was not there, what would the outcome be?

      --- In FAMILYCOURTREFORM@yahoogroups.com, "LOLA" <missest2@...> wrote:

      > In FAMILYCOURTREFORM@yahoogroups.com, JoAnne joanne@ wrote:
      > The reason no one posts is that this group has been hijacked by
      > spammers. If there's a moderator out there, why not change the settings to keep these bots out?
      >

      > This is true about spammers , Any thing posted is OPEN to the Public , what you post is used against you in COURT . Father Rights members are within the group ,lurkering females as well as males . Need I go on ......

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic