Hi:

  • Mariel Flores
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2011
      Hi friend:
      It's a new day! My friend tell me a good place, he bought a New Apple iPhone 4 HD 4G 32GB from this website: bawoten.com This phone is the newest model and it is very cheap, If you want new and muti-function digital products, this website must be your best choice. If you interested, you can have a try and placed an order on this web.
      Hope this may be useful for you.
      Best regards!