40Fwd: Healthy Options Job Opening: HR Assistant (Urgent Hiring)

  • Jr Fernando
    Mar 25, 2010
      Hello,

      My friend works at healthy options.. Maybe some of you might be interested :) You might wanna forward this to your friends too! :)

      ______

      Build a career helping people live a healthy life!

      company profile

      Our Commitment

      We are committed not just to sell more products, but to provide the best value for your money. We believe a natural foods store has a responsibility to provide more than just healthy and natural products; it should also provide the knowledge people need to use these products to benefit their health.

      Our Guarantee

      We guarantee the freshness and quality of every Healthy Options product. You deserve the very best and if you are not completely satisfied, you will get a replacement or a full refund.

      Our Vision

      We have a vision of a healthier world where people enjoy longer, richer, more fulfilling lives by taking control of their own health.

      Our Mission

      To offer only the best tasting, nutritious, superior and healthy foods that benefit people and our planet. We consider our customers to be our partners in achieving our mission. We hope you enjoy our healthy foods as much as we enjoy sourcing them for you.

      Healthy Options is in need of:

      hr associate (urgent hiring!!)

      Requirements:

      • Graduate of any 4-year course, preferably in Human Resource Management, Behavioral Science, Psychology, Social Science/Sociology or equivalent.
      • Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
      • Resourceful and an independent-thinker.
      • Detail-oriented
      • Female, non-smoker, not more than 24 years old.
      • Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.

      Benefits:

      • Above minimum starting salary
      • Perfect employee reward (cash)
      • Monthly product allowance
      • Basic Company benefits (Health plan, life insurance, SSS, Pag-ibig, BIR and etc)
      • Early regularization (as early as 3 months as long as you get high performance evaluations)
      • Growth in terms of training and position
      • Increase of salary is based on performance evaluation

      HEALTHY OPTIONS
      Please get in touch with us at
      HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
      2/F Topy’s Place, #3 Economia St.,
      cor Calle Industria, Bagumbayan, Libis QC
      Tel No:  02 637-8888
      Email: apcheng@...