      From: Finness Calacal <pin8ac@...>
      Subject: [FA175-3introductiontodrawing09-10] Exhibit if tuloy
      To: FA175-3introductiontodrawing09-10@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2009, 1:18 PM

      Allo, guys. our committee (guestbook-title card- price list) committee will be spending about 500 pesos without the food (kami na bahala rito), without the foam board for the title cards thing. We'll post a more detailed breakdown of the possible costs within the week hopefully, when we get the estimate for the guestbook binding. I think it's 150 pesos rush na iyon at hardbound.

      MARK of promos or any promo guy, can you please forward us Kristine's design for the poster so we can convert it into the guestbook's cover? Thanks.

      DODONG or any venues person please reserve a standee or table for the guestbook/price list?

      I hope everyone's doing well.

      Again, your works' titles, description and the name you want to use by Tuesday.

      With much love,
      Pin
      --
      FINNESS CALACAL