32Re: [FA175-3introductiontodrawing09-10] Re: Exhibit if tuloy

  • Finness Calacal
    Oct 1, 2009
      haha, Dodo pala. sorreh. We're even. Anyway, thanks for the table. :3

      On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 11:28 AM, do2xacuna <do2xacuna@...> wrote:

      Haha it is Dodo... Anyways yeah to Finness Calacal, I believe we reserved a table or two (or three, I don't remember) for the food and other stuff. And to Kenneth Umali FTW, aside from yarn, tape, illustration boards what else do we need? Can you list them down here? I think it would be better easier if we buy them. Let's just talk about who will buy what.

      --
      FINNESS CALACAL
      AB Communications 2009

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic