27Re: [FA175-3introductiontodrawing09-10] Exhibit if tuloy

  • Mark Francis Carandang
    Sep 30, 2009

      --- On Wed, 9/30/09, Finness Calacal <pin8ac@...> wrote:

      From: Finness Calacal <pin8ac@...>
      Subject: [FA175-3introductiontodrawing09-10] Exhibit if tuloy
      To: FA175-3introductiontodrawing09-10@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, 30 September, 2009, 10:48 PM

      Allo, guys. our committee (guestbook-title card- price list) committee will be spending about 500 pesos without the food (kami na bahala rito), without the foam board for the title cards thing. We'll post a more detailed breakdown of the possible costs within the week hopefully, when we get the estimate for the guestbook binding. I think it's 150 pesos rush na iyon at hardbound.

      MARK of promos or any promo guy, can you please forward us Kristine's design for the poster so we can convert it into the guestbook's cover? Thanks.

      DODONG or any venues person please reserve a standee or table for the guestbook/price list?

      I hope everyone's doing well.

      Again, your works' titles, description and the name you want to use by Tuesday.

      With much love,
      Pin
      --
      FINNESS CALACAL
      AB Communications 2009

      Feel safer online. Upgrade to the new, safer Internet Explorer 8 optimized for Yahoo! to put your mind at peace. It's free.
      Get IE8 here!
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic