      From: <ginafairley@...>
      Date: Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 5:28 PM
      Subject: TALK + OPENING at Ateneo curated by Gina Fairley
      To: ginafairley@...

      Sorry for mass mailing.

      I wanted to blast all to let you know that my exhibition 'Beyond Frame:
      Philippine Photomedia" opens at the Ateneo Art Gallery on 1 October from 6
      - 9pm.  It toured two venues in Australia and I am delighted to show it
      back in Manila with new work.

      There will be a fun panel chat before hand starting at 2pm - what we are
      calling a 'couch zone chat'  - Basically it is a slide show and couch
      discussion with Alex Baluyut, Judy Sibayan, Sandra Palomar, Isa Lorenzo,
      Wawi Navarroza and myself on the state of photography / photomedia now and
      how the Philippines sits within that history of large-scale photo art and
      trends within the region. Hope you can join us.

      Attached is a flyer for further information. For directions to Ateneo Art
      Gallery call  426. 6488 or you can sms me on 0915 509 4405.
      The exhibition continued until 15 December.

      Best
      Gina

      GINA FAIRLEY

      --