Design contest--Doll Clothes

  • Catelli, Ann
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2005
      From the owner of DollHeart, Pasu Lau, quoting his email:

      "Dear all, (^^

      I am pleased to announce that the entry form of
      DollHeart International BJD Fashion Design Competition
      2006 is ready. Please check the info and download the
      entry form by this link:

      http://www.dollheart.com/news/DH2006Competition.pdf .

      Abstract about the competition:
      CATEGORIES:
      A) ~60cm Ball Joint Doll
      Theme:
      1.) Apocalypse
      2.) Tarot
      3.) Love & Peace
      B) ~43cm Ball Joint Doll
      Theme:
      1.) Revolution of school
      2.) Fantasy
      3.) Samurais
      C) ~23cm Ball Joint Doll
      Theme:
      1.) Fairy Tale
      2.) Monster
      3.) Dessert

      All entrants can submit totally THREE designs per
      class among Nine classes. (total 27 designs)

      CLOSING DATE: Entries close at 5:00pm Apr 14th, 2006.

      Haute Doll Magazine will co-operate with us for this
      competition, the Top 3 designs (@class) in round 2
      will be posted on DollHeart's Website
      (www.DollHeart.com) and Haute Doll Magazine
      (www.HauteDoll.com) and for Public Voting which is
      counted as 30% score of the competition.

      Prize: Winners of each class will get:
      1)1 set of real outfits which is under their designs
      when the products are launching officially.
      2)Designer's name will also appear on the Designers
      Section at the same time.
      3)DollHeart will co-operate with them for the further
      project.

      Thank You , Haute Doll Magazine (^^ "

      Doll Heart is based in (I believe) Hong Kong & makes very nice doll clothes, shoes, and wigs.
      This is the second year of the contest; they were very accurate to the designs chosen last year.

      This is especially good for the list members who own any of 60, 43, or 23cm ball-jointed dolls. (hi, cat!)

      If you've got questions, you can ask me here, because Pasu Lau answered several on Den of Angels. Or, alternatively, I can ask on DOA.

      Ann in CT