Re: [F-Costume] regency patterns

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 10 8:23 AM
      Thanks for the tips Carol! If I drape the front skirt a bit more foraward like you said can I still drape the back? I was going to follow the back drape on this dress http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-1ZDyU_gBTFg/Tiznkw9BNoI/AAAAAAAABo4/XGVJ3SWiwSg/s320/white+regency3.JPG Would that be too much draping if I do front and back?

      I'm in the Atlanta area so I'll have to look into groups around here.