Re: [F-Costume] A new community issue of Virtual Costumer is on line!

  • Pierre & Sandy Pettinger
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 9, 2013
      At 10:59 AM 8/31/2013, you wrote:

      We've been gone, so I've just tried to access this. There doesn't seem to be an issue 2 listed. There is an issue 1 and the current issue 3.

      ?

      Pierre

      This issue provides a gentle introduction to the Furry fandom and fursuit costuming. http://www.SiWCostumers.org and select Virtual Costumer, then Current Issue.   Choose Volume 11 issue 2. Enjoy! Phil Gust editor

      "Those Who Fail to Learn History
      Are Doomed to Repeat It;
      Why They Are Simply Doomed."

      Achemdro'hm
      "The Illusion of Historical Fact"
      -- C. Y. 4971

      Andromeda

    • celefinniel
      Message 2 of 21 , Nov 26, 2013
        Step back to the romantic age of the Georgian and Regency periods!

        http://www.SiWCostumers.org and select Virtual Costumer, then Current Issue.
        Choose Volume 11 issue 3.

        Enjoy!

        Phil Gust
        editor
      • celefinniel
        Message 3 of 21 , Feb 28, 2014
          Hats Off!  Celebrate the many forms of hats and headgear, from historical to fantasy and sci-fi.

          Visit http://www.SiWCostumers.org and select Virtual Costumer, then Current Issue.   Choose Volume 11 issue 4.

          Enjoy!
          Phil Gust
          editor
        • celefinniel
          Message 4 of 21 , Jun 1, 2014
            Delve into the costuming for one of the most popular sci-fi/fantasy series ever: Doctor Who!

            To read your issue go to:
            http://www.SiWCostumers.org and select Virtual Costumer, then Current Issue
            Select the Community issue, Volume 12 issue 1.

            Enjoy!
            Phil Gust
            editor

          • celefinniel
            Message 5 of 21 , Aug 27, 2014
              Celebrate the magic of the Wonderful World of Disney Costuming!

              http://www.SiWCostumers.org and select Virtual Costumer, then Current Issue.
              Choose Volume 12 issue 2.

              Enjoy!

              Phil Gust
              editor
            • celefinniel
              Message 6 of 21 , Nov 29, 2014

                Embellishment and Wearable Arts, incorporating unusual materials and construction techniques to provide costumers with new avenues for creativity.

                http://www.SiWCostumers.org and select Virtual Costumer, then Current Issue.  Choose Volume 12 issue 3.

                Enjoy!

                Phil Gust
                editor

              • celefinniel
                Message 7 of 21 , Feb 25

                  Odds & Ends, featuring in-depth articles by some amazing authors on range of topics -- a potpourri to inspire you during the winter season.

                  http://www.SiWCostumers.org and select Virtual Costumer, then Current Issue.  Choose Volume 12 issue 4.

                  Enjoy!

                  Philip Gust
                  Editor, The Virtual Costumer