Re: [F-Costume] A quick quiz: what's your favorite fantasy appendage?

  • Ann Garner
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 11 6:40 PM
      At 07:58 PM 8/11/2013, you wrote:

      >My nephew recently declared that the reason there are no Martians on
      >Mars is that they've all immigrated to Earth....which got me thinking.
      >
      >What's you favorite fantasy appendage to add "otherliness" to your costumes:
      Something that gets a double-take. Tiny horns, maybe an inch tall,
      coming up out of my brown hair. That, and eye-changing contacts.
      Ann in Arkansas
    • jantije
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 12 10:17 AM
        Eartips. Particularly the small ones. With the way my hair is styled, people don't necessarily notice them right away - even when I'm 'dressed" for the occasion.