A quick quiz: what's your favorite fantasy appendage?

  • Jehanni
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 11, 2013
      My nephew recently declared that the reason there are no Martians on Mars is that they've all immigrated to Earth....which got me thinking.

      What's you favorite fantasy appendage to add "otherliness" to your costumes:

      Horns?
      Eartips?
      Wings?
      Tail?

      Other?

      Jonatha
    • Ann Garner
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 11, 2013
        At 07:58 PM 8/11/2013, you wrote:

        >My nephew recently declared that the reason there are no Martians on
        >Mars is that they've all immigrated to Earth....which got me thinking.
        >
        >What's you favorite fantasy appendage to add "otherliness" to your costumes:
        Something that gets a double-take. Tiny horns, maybe an inch tall,
        coming up out of my brown hair. That, and eye-changing contacts.
        Ann in Arkansas
      • jantije
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 12, 2013
          Eartips. Particularly the small ones. With the way my hair is styled, people don't necessarily notice them right away - even when I'm 'dressed" for the occasion.