looking for a copy of pages from 1950 Life Magazine

  • Purple Kat
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2013
      I am doing a history of a local church in South Amboy, NJ, and just
      found out about these pages.

      I am looking for good readable copies (don't care if they are scans,
      photocopies, pdf,,,) of pages 17 - 22 of the May 29, 1950 edition of
      Life Magazine.

      I have gone to Life.com but I don't want to subscribe just to get a
      copy of those pages.. can any librarionas / archivists / people help
      me??

      Thank you,
      Katrina
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2013
        You should be able to request a copy of the pages through your local library and interlibrary loan.