Re: Vintage Baseball Costume/Pattern

  • Pierre & Sandy Pettinger
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2013
      Hi,

      A friend of ours, Sandy Swank, has done various vintage baseball
      outfits - and he has given permission to post his email here. He
      knows of your request, and will give you what advice he can.

      sandyswank@...

      Hope your project is successful!

      Pierre & Sandy

      At 09:55 PM 8/1/2013, you wrote:
      >Help!
      >
      >Does anyone have suggestions or hints on how to create a Vintage
      >Baseball costume? We are going to modify it slightly, so I suspect
      >we will have to make the uniform part from scratch. I am looking for
      >1880-1910 era. I know one independent company sold a pattern for a
      >short time, but they quit making the pattern in favor of selling
      >uniform itself.
      >
      >Thank you!

      "Those Who Fail to Learn History
      Are Doomed to Repeat It;