Vintage Baseball Costume/Pattern

  • Kenwrec FitzRaymund
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2013
      Help!

      Does anyone have suggestions or hints on how to create a Vintage Baseball costume? We are going to modify it slightly, so I suspect we will have to make the uniform part from scratch. I am looking for 1880-1910 era. I know one independent company sold a pattern for a short time, but they quit making the pattern in favor of selling uniform itself.

      Thank you!
    • Pierre & Sandy Pettinger
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2013
        Hi,

        A friend of ours, Sandy Swank, has done various vintage baseball
        outfits - and he has given permission to post his email here. He
        knows of your request, and will give you what advice he can.

        sandyswank@...

        Hope your project is successful!

        Pierre & Sandy

        At 09:55 PM 8/1/2013, you wrote:
        >Help!
        >
        >Does anyone have suggestions or hints on how to create a Vintage
        >Baseball costume? We are going to modify it slightly, so I suspect
        >we will have to make the uniform part from scratch. I am looking for
        >1880-1910 era. I know one independent company sold a pattern for a
        >short time, but they quit making the pattern in favor of selling
        >uniform itself.
        >
        >Thank you!

        "Those Who Fail to Learn History
        Are Doomed to Repeat It;