  • Aurora Celeste
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2013
      **I didn't post here in my initial exploratory phase, but I thought some of
      you might want to know about this! It's going to be a series of tutorials
      and videos aimed at helping people make their first corset!**

      Lots of people expressed interest, so the Corset-a-Long is a go! You can
      see the schedule of posts here:
      http://www.dramaticthreads.com/2013/06/corset-long-schedule.html and
      follow along with the corset-a-long tag:
      http://www.dramaticthreads.com/search/label/Corset-a-Long I hope you
      consider joining in, or at least find some of the information useful!

      ~Aurora