New Blog and FB Page worth checking out

  • Jehanni
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2013
      Hi, all.
      Andrea Schewe designs costumes and home dec projects for Simplicity, and she's got a new blog and facebook page up that I found very promising.

      https://www.facebook.com/AndreaScheweDesign?ref=ts&fref=ts

      www.andreaschewedesign.com

      I met her in person several years ago when she did some workshops about pattern design and fitting at CostumeCon, and have found her to be very knowledgeable and friendly. If you want to know how a designer researches period, media-inspired, and fantasy costumes; hear about new designs coming out through Simplicity; and tell her what patterns you'd LIKE to see in the future, check her sites out!

      Jonatha