Re: test those costumes WAS Re: [F-Costume] floating skirt

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 2, 2013
      On 6/2/2013 12:24 PM, Sarah Strong wrote:
      > heh, I"m remembering the scene in Enchanted where she comes out from
      > fairyland into NYC through a manhole cover, with that exaggerated
      > disney-princess dress. Huge skirt, bouncy hoops, and huge puffy
      > sleeves. :D
      Yea, but that one was movie magic. They had a couple of skirts they
      used depending on the shot. One wasn't much longer than a tutu.

      However, when I first started going to ren fairs, had a hoop (ok a bit
      too large) and a stick shift. Used to drive my little compact car
      dressed to the fair. Coming out of that car... was a huge poof. Fun
      to watch the reaction.