A new community issue of Virtual Costumer is on line!

  • celefinniel
    Message 1 of 21 , May 31, 2013
      This issue explores how costumers organize their workspaces,projects and materials.

      http://www.SiWCostumers.org and select Virtual Costumer, then Current Issue. Choose Volume 11 issue 1.

      Enjoy!

      Phil Gust
      editor
    • celefinniel
      Message 2 of 21 , Aug 31, 2013
        This issue provides a gentle introduction to the Furry fandom and fursuit costuming. http://www.SiWCostumers.org and select Virtual Costumer, then Current Issue.   Choose Volume 11 issue 2. Enjoy! Phil Gust editor
      • Pierre & Sandy Pettinger
        Message 3 of 21 , Sep 9, 2013
          At 10:59 AM 8/31/2013, you wrote:

          We've been gone, so I've just tried to access this. There doesn't seem to be an issue 2 listed. There is an issue 1 and the current issue 3.

          ?

          Pierre

          This issue provides a gentle introduction to the Furry fandom and fursuit costuming. http://www.SiWCostumers.org and select Virtual Costumer, then Current Issue.   Choose Volume 11 issue 2. Enjoy! Phil Gust editor

          "Those Who Fail to Learn History
          Are Doomed to Repeat It;
          Why They Are Simply Doomed."

          Achemdro'hm
          "The Illusion of Historical Fact"
          -- C. Y. 4971

          Andromeda

        • celefinniel
          Message 4 of 21 , Nov 26, 2013
            Step back to the romantic age of the Georgian and Regency periods!

            http://www.SiWCostumers.org and select Virtual Costumer, then Current Issue.
            Choose Volume 11 issue 3.

            Enjoy!

            Phil Gust
            editor
          • celefinniel
            Message 5 of 21 , Feb 28 7:57 PM
              Hats Off!  Celebrate the many forms of hats and headgear, from historical to fantasy and sci-fi.

              Visit http://www.SiWCostumers.org and select Virtual Costumer, then Current Issue.   Choose Volume 11 issue 4.

              Enjoy!
              Phil Gust
              editor
            • celefinniel
              Message 6 of 21 , Jun 1, 2014
                Delve into the costuming for one of the most popular sci-fi/fantasy series ever: Doctor Who!

                To read your issue go to:
                http://www.SiWCostumers.org and select Virtual Costumer, then Current Issue
                Select the Community issue, Volume 12 issue 1.

                Enjoy!
                Phil Gust
                editor

              • celefinniel
                Message 7 of 21 , Aug 27, 2014
                  Celebrate the magic of the Wonderful World of Disney Costuming!

                  http://www.SiWCostumers.org and select Virtual Costumer, then Current Issue.
                  Choose Volume 12 issue 2.

                  Enjoy!

                  Phil Gust
                  editor
                • celefinniel
                  Message 8 of 21 , Nov 29, 2014

                    Embellishment and Wearable Arts, incorporating unusual materials and construction techniques to provide costumers with new avenues for creativity.

                    http://www.SiWCostumers.org and select Virtual Costumer, then Current Issue.  Choose Volume 12 issue 3.

                    Enjoy!

                    Phil Gust
                    editor

                  • celefinniel
                    Message 9 of 21 , Feb 25 1:11 PM

                      Odds & Ends, featuring in-depth articles by some amazing authors on range of topics -- a potpourri to inspire you during the winter season.

                      http://www.SiWCostumers.org and select Virtual Costumer, then Current Issue.  Choose Volume 12 issue 4.

                      Enjoy!

                      Philip Gust
                      Editor, The Virtual Costumer