Re: [F-Costume] Re: Dyeing Question

  • Daniel Sanders
    Message 1 of 6 , May 14, 2013
      Thanks for the replies Jonatha, Carol and Aurora. It definitely cleared things up for me. I am fairly decent at dyeing or tinting silks, cottons and wools, but have never tried linen before. I wanted to ask here before I tried it out on even a swatch since the info that I had read was so conflicting.

      I don't really have the spare cash to waste on ruining a fabric or buying more of the same fabric. Especially when I'm trying to save up for different silks and things to start an The Hobbit Elven armor project and a Thranduil prologue/ Elk mount project once the extended DVDs come out.