painting material

  • s
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2013
      Hi everyone! I'm working through some costume concepts for DragonCon so I need to tap the brain trust to see if I can even do some things.

      I need a full body suit (head included) where the body is red and the head is metalic silver. Can I use a red suit and just paint the head or would it be better to find a silver head piece to sew onto a red suit?

      I need a purple/blue stuffed octopus with brown under tones. I've found a PERFECT brown octopus. Can I use fabric spray paint on him to get the blue and green? Can I use regular acrylic and an airbrush? It will be a light coat because I want the brown to show in areas. He won't ever be used with children so not at all worried about it being in anyones mouth.

      Thanks!