Orginal Character Costume!

  • Hazel Daniel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2013
      Hello everyone!

      I'd thought I should post photos of my (mostly) finished costume of my orginal character Talathiel. All I need to do is hem the skirt really. It has a split in the front, though you can't tell from the photos.

      I apologise for the unorthodox gloves in most of the archery shots....my hands were COOOOLD!
    • Tom Marshall
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2013
        Nicely Done!
      • Daniel Sanders
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 28, 2013
          I like it! The extra layers and the gloves make me think of what an elf might wear in winter. The gloves don't detract from the look at all just says "this elf doesn't want her hands cold!"