Re: [F-Costume] Re: Future Fashion Folio announced.can't see it either.

  • Susan Toker
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 23, 2013
      I had no problem with reading it this morning. I tried it with the
      Firefox, IE (9), Google Chrome and Opera and they all work if you are using
      a recent version. The page is written using HTML5 and uses javascript. If
      you don't want to change your IE version why not add one of the other web
      browsers (they are all free) and try again.

      Susan Toker
      (Google Chrome and Firefox are particularly good but Opera is fine too)