Re: [F-Costume] Re: Future Fashion Folio announced.can't see it either.

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 23, 2013
      I noticed that it has a tan background when I view the page on my ipad. It's just not showing up on my pc browser.

      From: slc_fire mailto:slc_fire%40yahoo.com>
      Subject: Re: [F-Costume] Costume Con 32 dates for the Future Fashion Folio announced.
      To: "mailto:F-Costume%40yahoogroups.com" mailto:F-Costume%40yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tuesday, January 22, 2013, 5:45 AM

      I can't read any of the text on the Future Fashion Folio site. It's black on dark brown. :(

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 23, 2013
        I had no problem with reading it this morning. I tried it with the
        Firefox, IE (9), Google Chrome and Opera and they all work if you are using
        a recent version. The page is written using HTML5 and uses javascript. If
        you don't want to change your IE version why not add one of the other web
        browsers (they are all free) and try again.

        Susan Toker
        (Google Chrome and Firefox are particularly good but Opera is fine too)